this is me ♔
20/8
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 8/21/2013 12:16:00 AM | 0 comments
The post I drafted disappeared when the app crashed
Bellygud I will not try to recount the recount of the eventful events of the day
Poopaye 
/


What I wanted to say was
I will mean what I say from now on
I said I would trust words more
I don't think I actually tried 
From now on I will
It won't be easy but I hope it'd result in stronger ships with more trust rather than  broken ships with meaningless words
Sorry, to some people who I have pushed farfaraway recently because I've been too afraid to even consider your words.
Like I've said before, I'm someone who believes what I see more than what I hear 
Give me more time, I promise I will try.
/
I know you're real just
Sometimes idk if 
Like
I know you're my 
But I wonder what I am to you
Whether I really am also your 
If you really mean what you say
Sometimes i feel like asking you 
Other times I'm afraid to 
Most of the times I prefer waiting for time to reveal everything 
But recent times it seems like the willpower isn't there anymore
Thoughts to give up and become nobodies to each other are surfacing 
Yes, I'm that kind of person that wonders if you meant what you said yesterday just  because you didn't say/show it today;
Not literally but, 
Yeah. It's me though.
And imperfect securities.
I missed you, btw.





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
20/8
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 8/21/2013 12:16:00 AM | 0 comments
The post I drafted disappeared when the app crashed
Bellygud I will not try to recount the recount of the eventful events of the day
Poopaye 
/


What I wanted to say was
I will mean what I say from now on
I said I would trust words more
I don't think I actually tried 
From now on I will
It won't be easy but I hope it'd result in stronger ships with more trust rather than  broken ships with meaningless words
Sorry, to some people who I have pushed farfaraway recently because I've been too afraid to even consider your words.
Like I've said before, I'm someone who believes what I see more than what I hear 
Give me more time, I promise I will try.
/
I know you're real just
Sometimes idk if 
Like
I know you're my 
But I wonder what I am to you
Whether I really am also your 
If you really mean what you say
Sometimes i feel like asking you 
Other times I'm afraid to 
Most of the times I prefer waiting for time to reveal everything 
But recent times it seems like the willpower isn't there anymore
Thoughts to give up and become nobodies to each other are surfacing 
Yes, I'm that kind of person that wonders if you meant what you said yesterday just  because you didn't say/show it today;
Not literally but, 
Yeah. It's me though.
And imperfect securities.
I missed you, btw.





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket