18/8- Super Exciting Day
Monday, August 19, 2013 | 8/19/2013 01:01:00 AM | 0 comments
Disclaimer: im old. it's gonna be a grandmother's story.Firstlyyy
These few days suddenly a few people told me about IF.BS.C (in case you didn't Already know, it's the link that gets you here) and it really warmed my heart + fuzziez wuzziez xP
Okay 2 that I liked a lot:
"Unknowingly I'm starting to visit ifbsc everyday, even when I'm busy"
"Update more oftennnnn"
Actually idrk maybe these people are being sarcastic Are They hahaha
I thought I'm blogging too much already heh >< anyway thanks guys for being supportive and caring and sorry for wasting your precious time w my rubbish
Suddenly realized that some of my close(r) friends irl have never been here before...
I can show you the worldddd~
a whole new worldddddddddd
A new fantastic point of viewwww (is this even correct)
#aladdin&adeline180813magicblogride
/
Started off the day w study session w Authentic anddddd I was still awkward but okay
I've officially started on my first bio topic. SHEEZ. /too slow/ nvm will work harder.
It was fun and funny and okay awkward haha
I've come to anticipate seeing these people every week and though we're (i guess) one of the more unconventional cell groups and we're definitely not perfect + we're awkward/weird
But I guess these people/ us together/ our friendships are one thing that is increasingly hard to see/find outside:
Authentic.
/
National Day Rally:
It was exciting cos this is the first year I watched the whole rally throughout and I was fascinated + unable to concentrate on math /feeble laughs/
After hearing the PM's speech I like him (alot) cos he's so humorous and cute hahaha but these aside after listening to him I honestly have no idea why there would be people opposing them
I am so thankful for our gvt like honestly they take such good care of us
Maybe this bigfat frog in this smallnarrow well needs to take a better look at the hugewide worldddd (sudden World again how bout #Jackie&Adeline180813around-the-World-in-80-days)
Also i did some reflections while the pm talked and realised that there are many aspects relevant to me:
1. Education-
feel guilty for not having been doing Anything for the society in a loooong whilee but now's not the time sigh
Thank you anw to society/taxpayers and moe and parents for having given me such good education all these years + bsp scholarship
I am sorry for not studying hard enough and doing well enough I will work harder
I will also learn to be more content with being where I am (now that I Know/guess I know) rather than complain 25/8 that im stupid cos I don't have an msg of 1 because i am already in ny and i should change this shallow attitude of feeling inferior to the World/learn to be grateful instead
P.S If I know and still continue to scream that I am an idiot like some idiot someone please slap me awake cos that's fake modesty. But please allow me to scold myself when I underperform/don't work hard enough.
2. Healthcare-
realized how expensive a kid I am already with my dailymonthlyyearlylongterm medical expenses (without all the other things I want/need) heh I really need to learn to be more content and stop asking for more from my parents and thank them for not having given up on this bigfat burden all these years
I should learn to treasure my life more too. Hm.
/
Just as I decided that I would be more content with my life and stop asking for more, the parents called home with like this extra huge mega surprise that made me jump off the dining bench in happiness
I am a blessed kid and I thank God so much
Vietnam was a no from the school (i realised i didnt mention this here sorry it happened ages ago) (now i see that God says no sometimes cos he has better plans for us) and things have been bad until now cos I have been lacking motivation to work hard
It was just yesterday that I prayed for motivation and today one came
Now I have the push to work hard so no FAs so I can enjoy myself in December
I don't want to boast/anything so I shall keep this as low as I can but I just wanna thank God for His blessings and plans
And to say that I'm Elated! Or maybe more than elated i can't find the right word ahhhhhhahaha xD
okay sorry heh. My mom would scold me for being suaku but it's been a whileee and I get so excited over such things.
Of course with everything good comes things I have to give up... ... ...
•Band camp/ last section+yepmam moments......heh.
It's the last band camp and this means in 4 years of band life I have only attended 1 band camp awman! And the reasons for the other 3 years will all be the same bleh but this' the only window period
•the sister won't be joining us cos she is in vellybigUni and has vellybigExams I feel a teeeeeenybit sadddd
•time w friends sacrificed
• I'd be in trouble if I'm down for FAs does it mean like goodbye hc if I cmi
/
Idk Why some people (who don't read here) have been asking if I have a boyfriend HAHAHAHA.
Here's a pic of my boyfriend if you really want to know how he looks like:
/Refuses to let piglets take up this role cos babypiglets are Girls/
Anw. On a serious note.
I have a best friend and enough friends who I love. I am immatured and unready for more. Nuff said.
Poopaye!
Disclaimer: The rest of this will not be so happy so leave first if you want to!
/
I guess the mood swings have been better today cos of all the happy things but I can still feel those steep downhills inside
Tbh I don't think that im that positive a person.
Was thinking of what I told people like b.f. once about me and dying nicely which led to the thoughts rolling downhill
Hope to be less affected by medicine/ sickness&discomfort/ earthly things and more focused on God and His blessings
/
2 have found out one way or another,
and 2 are enough
Any more and those emotions leaked while facing the truth will spill beyond what the mind/heart is prepared to contain
/
Told someone today that I want people to care but
I don't actually expect them to
Dk why I suddenly said that and idk what I mean but
I know what I don't want-
Goodbyes









