this is me ♔
17/8
Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 8/17/2013 11:03:00 AM | 0 comments
10.55am:
5 quick mins
Sudden feels blessed to have the b.f. around 
Finally told someone about it and I feel a bit better
And I decided that there's no use worrying so I prolly should stop and just continue to face life like I have been
There's feeling bitter but I can still choose to feel grateful for at least being alive  
I shan't care until then
I shall concentrate and press on until the end of eoys
And I will not make others worry 
I was afraid to even tell anyone,
But I guess b.f. just is the b.f.
And I'm grateful for her (:
The days ahead may not be the brightest
But I have God, the b.f., the family, not many but enough friends And this group of people who care enough to read this crazyplace

/

1.05am:
#np Insane- BTOB
(the piano, violin and drums go so well together)

Need to learn to stop letting the health/discomfort affect the moods 
Need to stop getting angst/moody randomly and pushing people away
This whole week has been spent sleeping other than finishing homework
The revisions for eoys so far have been /feeble laughs/
Since so much sleep this week is still unable to help w recovery I should stop sleeping so much 
Really wanna ask Why
Why now
But so what if there's an answer
Guess I just have to learn to accept haha
Tired  
But what have I accomplished to give me the right to even say this word out 
Need to learn to be more resilient
Lwha you're a freaking lousy weakling 
Pull up your socks
Haha all this crap haha shall roll off to lalaland 

/ 
And you were saying? 
Meaningless words
I'm so sick of hearing them 
Just stop crapping and go.
/




Hey goddd
I think I'm in need of a few things-
Strength, serenity, motivation, resilience, comfort, determination and assurance

But I need You the most right now.







Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
17/8
Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 8/17/2013 11:03:00 AM | 0 comments
10.55am:
5 quick mins
Sudden feels blessed to have the b.f. around 
Finally told someone about it and I feel a bit better
And I decided that there's no use worrying so I prolly should stop and just continue to face life like I have been
There's feeling bitter but I can still choose to feel grateful for at least being alive  
I shan't care until then
I shall concentrate and press on until the end of eoys
And I will not make others worry 
I was afraid to even tell anyone,
But I guess b.f. just is the b.f.
And I'm grateful for her (:
The days ahead may not be the brightest
But I have God, the b.f., the family, not many but enough friends And this group of people who care enough to read this crazyplace

/

1.05am:
#np Insane- BTOB
(the piano, violin and drums go so well together)

Need to learn to stop letting the health/discomfort affect the moods 
Need to stop getting angst/moody randomly and pushing people away
This whole week has been spent sleeping other than finishing homework
The revisions for eoys so far have been /feeble laughs/
Since so much sleep this week is still unable to help w recovery I should stop sleeping so much 
Really wanna ask Why
Why now
But so what if there's an answer
Guess I just have to learn to accept haha
Tired  
But what have I accomplished to give me the right to even say this word out 
Need to learn to be more resilient
Lwha you're a freaking lousy weakling 
Pull up your socks
Haha all this crap haha shall roll off to lalaland 

/ 
And you were saying? 
Meaningless words
I'm so sick of hearing them 
Just stop crapping and go.
/




Hey goddd
I think I'm in need of a few things-
Strength, serenity, motivation, resilience, comfort, determination and assurance

But I need You the most right now.







Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket