this is me ♔
14/8
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | 8/14/2013 07:47:00 AM | 0 comments
7.44am
I need to sort out my disorganized thoughts and prepare for the day ahead today 
-my deskie twisted her ankle early this morn and started off my day so excitingly 
-LA: nothing on
-BSP: possible presentation 
-recess/PE: lunchtime performance + PE
-PE/Recess: rest and eat 
-CL: nothing on
-IH: nothing on
-2.30 urgh: pullout urgh

Okay I just had to set things straight and show myself there is nothing to feel frenzy/panicky about today there aren't that many things going on
I just need to keep calm and move on
Today's not gonna suck so badly


11.20am:
LA: thought-provoking
BSP: surprise sbq test and we were FreeZing 
lunchtime perf: half-screwed up and the principal's presence made me really nervous 
PE: I-didn't-exactly-enjoy-myself-but-it-was-okay
Lunch: Hilarious 

I kinda want someone to be here nowwwww butttttt it's okay cos I know when people get busy I will just beeeeee... nothing ha ha ha 
Idk what's wrong with me zzz laugh too much just now
Poopaye


11.47am:
Thanks crazyhulk 
It helped /inserts awkward smilez/
Ps I dontttttt likeeeeee your self-given nickname 


11.05pm:
I told half a lie today
I feel guilty
But it is also half the truth
Sigh sorry God
/
I have been laughing on and off today like some crazy person 
Do you call that mood-swinging
Idk what's wrong 
Dw to thinkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
/ 
I hate it when I have time and I start to slack
Or not slack but do things at 10X slower pace 
Because I know I have time
And I'm that kind of person who needs time to run out to make me feel the sense of urgency 
This can't continue cos time is alr running out
Yet Im still so lax and slow 
Dayummmmmmmmm
/
/

I need to start following these 7 logicssssssssss

/








Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
14/8
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 | 8/14/2013 07:47:00 AM | 0 comments
7.44am
I need to sort out my disorganized thoughts and prepare for the day ahead today 
-my deskie twisted her ankle early this morn and started off my day so excitingly 
-LA: nothing on
-BSP: possible presentation 
-recess/PE: lunchtime performance + PE
-PE/Recess: rest and eat 
-CL: nothing on
-IH: nothing on
-2.30 urgh: pullout urgh

Okay I just had to set things straight and show myself there is nothing to feel frenzy/panicky about today there aren't that many things going on
I just need to keep calm and move on
Today's not gonna suck so badly


11.20am:
LA: thought-provoking
BSP: surprise sbq test and we were FreeZing 
lunchtime perf: half-screwed up and the principal's presence made me really nervous 
PE: I-didn't-exactly-enjoy-myself-but-it-was-okay
Lunch: Hilarious 

I kinda want someone to be here nowwwww butttttt it's okay cos I know when people get busy I will just beeeeee... nothing ha ha ha 
Idk what's wrong with me zzz laugh too much just now
Poopaye


11.47am:
Thanks crazyhulk 
It helped /inserts awkward smilez/
Ps I dontttttt likeeeeee your self-given nickname 


11.05pm:
I told half a lie today
I feel guilty
But it is also half the truth
Sigh sorry God
/
I have been laughing on and off today like some crazy person 
Do you call that mood-swinging
Idk what's wrong 
Dw to thinkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
/ 
I hate it when I have time and I start to slack
Or not slack but do things at 10X slower pace 
Because I know I have time
And I'm that kind of person who needs time to run out to make me feel the sense of urgency 
This can't continue cos time is alr running out
Yet Im still so lax and slow 
Dayummmmmmmmm
/
/

I need to start following these 7 logicssssssssss

/








Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket