12/8
Monday, August 12, 2013 | 8/12/2013 02:22:00 PM | 0 comments
2+pm:Forgot to take meds this morning again
Hehhehheh
Thank God I survived
Though feeling half dead and dying
Today turned out to be a hilarious day
Fun and good in a way
Thank God
/
7.22pm:
Just made some huge decisions andddddddddd okay here goes:
1. Hiatus for ships until eoys end
Though I say that but seniors said that having emotional support is really really impt during exam periods so some form of peer/family support will still help and so okay I will just try to. Continue caring for some people while uhm. Yeah okay nvm.
I'm gonna just leave the ships to...fate/God
If we're meant to be friends/anything else, 3 months later we still will be able to gel back. Hopefully. I hope that everyone close wouldn't change so much lol maybe even myself but no I'm just gonna pray that bonds will be strong enough to withstand this time/distance
2. Hiatus for social media
I'm not copying crazyhulk and going completely off blogger and making everyone sad but I will (try to) blog less
Actually the limit I set for myself is just no more than 2hours of phone time/day
(Incl blogging, wa, minion rush, simon&martina, everything else)
I will start timing the duration that I use my phone for for each time
If necessary I will (like during PSLE), surrender my iPhone and maybe get some army phone hahahahaa wts no just exchange it for a phone that provides less convenience
(I surrendered the laptop not phone last time cos it was a bigger distraction)
3. Walk close to God
No matter what bt2 results turn out to be, there's no more time to stop and sob/cry/go downhill and give up before restarting, I can only start to push now, and push hard
In this period (~80days till the end) I will seek my strongest support, love and comfort from Him, because everyone else will be at their respective positions fighting their own wars
I will move at my own pace and not start to compare whether others are faster/slower than me. I must stop this singaporean "Strive" attitude and start to Thrive in the blessings God has showered me with. God will provide and I just have to keep trusting Him.
An example of trusting Him would be to not (start to/continue to) beat myself up for sleeping the whole afternoon away because im sick and need te rest
I might even include regular nap times in my eoys timetable to improve efficiency
/Sudden feels like I'm planning the webquest school curriculum//feels like Laughing now//Continues Seriously/
As for the actual academic timetable I haven't come up with one yetttttt but these are my resolutions so far anddddddddd
I might post my timetable another time
Or I might just not post it cos it would be too embarrassing if I failed to follow it heh
With that I pray for strongwill and determination to keep to what I have thought through (especially the ships aspect) and that I will walk closer with God
I secretly have the urge to stop blogging completely (partly to spite the lousy crazyhulk I might add)
buttttt
1. It'd be a bit hard for me because I still need somewhere to do daily reflections/rantttt and if I don't blog I would just waste more time writing out diary entries
2. I'm not so mean xP and I'm not a CopyCat pft
Ok let's end on a lighter note
Just kidding sorry idw my room to be infested w ants
But I will savor these 2 pieces of cupcakish cookies these 2 days
I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (next time)
But. Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
P.s. interaction/communication like today is enough/more than enough for me x)
P.p.s. your food made the ending 8-) #feelhonored






