11/8- a Restless day
Sunday, August 11, 2013 | 8/11/2013 10:04:00 AM | 0 comments
4.38pm:
Just spent 2 hours packing all my things and my room and like WOOOOOOOOSH spick and span 8-) I sniffed and sneezed te whole time thank goodness I'm done and my nose hasn't died
Anyway I'm feeling a range of emotions rn (like I always do)
(Content deleted)
Mehhhhhhbeeehhhhhh
Ayeeeeeeeeee
Juzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Neeeeeeeeeed
Sumzee..
Nvmmmmmm
Booooooo
/
5.19pm:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sudden emotional kid
All the lousy people sudden appearance
Sudden feel like...
NO IM NOT! ):<
(crying)
Eee
Don't like themmmmmmmmmm
Ughhhhhh
Actually it's prolly just my clogged up respiratory system
Trying to get rid of all the excess mucus and water
/inserts wipe-tears emoji/
I must sound horrible crazy rn sigh sorry
P.s I am actually really not sad but just teary and even probably abit high and I... Am probably still feeling the range of emotions
12.10am:
Dreading tmr so badly
Did math and felt too tired to start on chem so I wrapped up chellie's and ling's belated presents (note- 1.i don't usually Wrap gifts for normal friends 2. My wrapping sucks) and I'm going to sleep
Dk how I'm going to survive tmr with the bad body ache now but anyway it isn't gonna be that long a day
Just that after receiving a text earlier i just felt like Crying like ohMy whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sigh guess I've just got to be more versatile
Damn
God please lead me through tomorrow
I will treasure tmr cos it was made by God
Ahhhhhhhzhzzzhzjzhzhzhzhzhhzhzhzhz
Feeling so absoamsmanz and idk why urgh
Is this ANGST
Maybe I should just cry out all the craziness and get over whatever I need to get over with
This sucks dammit.
I'm not a Fan of change
(Content deleted)







