this is me ♔
The last touch.
Saturday, July 6, 2013 | 7/06/2013 11:48:00 PM | 0 comments
I've cried twice today alone
Or just during the 10 hrs of cca alone 
Cried because I was angry
Cried because I was happy
Cried in my heart.
Those two times were when tears actually brimmed in the eyes
Those two times were when hugs by everyone were needed, to feel like I'm still grounded on earth, still somewhere safe 
And then there were other times when the tears didnt come out but they overflowed from the heart
I don't want this to end, somehow
Somehow I found myself so reluctant to leave the room
So reluctant to say goodbye
So reluctant to leave with the parents
Leave in a car even 
Maybe it's because of the decision since ytd (which after today has become 60%decided-40%wavering) that makes things feel more sentimental and 舍不得
Maybe it's because besides other factors like time there's the fact that i will be leaving no matter what
And I'm not sure if after this post I will actually start to cry again but I hope not.
Even now I don't want today to end
It feels surreal to be home
The ache still pushes tears out
Except they don't show on the face
Diptique tonight was one of the best I've played since I heard of this song. 
Flight, choreography, memories- I never thought id be able to play it again, esp not flight.
The rate of closeness I've gotten with my junior(s) has increased by at least 100% today.
And I'm thankful for my section today


Although they are always teasing and sounding extramean, I am thankful for 2 batchmates who have stood with/by me since sec1, and who started off my day more brightly with uniform check which I was initially unwilling to do
And Unglam1 braided my hair for me, just like in sec1, sec2, sec3. 
 I also formed a BaBa (BAssoons+tuBAs) alliance today. They brought us more company, fun and laughter.

Besides these wonderful people, the best friend has been here today more than I could ever hope for, especially- in the morning while trying to convince me rgd (  ) and telling me stuff she never would normally; playing w my (initially awkward) section after afternoon perf before finale; letting me exceed my limit of 1 and hug her dk how many times today; for being a great b.f.

Last but not least, i am thankful for yepmam, for today at least. If these were the last memories we would have and everything does come to an end tonight, I have no more regrets
 






All the ships feel like glass 
Like they're gonna shatter any moment
Even if things look so happy and good
I'm insecure and I've given up trying to deny myself that fact
Insecurity comes with lwh
And so do hugs and affection. (Hugs that I give out though feels good and nice to me aren't meant for me)

But it's more than insecurity behind the fears

/ 
Something pricks and aches and hurts badly inside
I wonder what it is
Yet I'm too afraid to look inside and find out



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
The last touch.
Saturday, July 6, 2013 | 7/06/2013 11:48:00 PM | 0 comments
I've cried twice today alone
Or just during the 10 hrs of cca alone 
Cried because I was angry
Cried because I was happy
Cried in my heart.
Those two times were when tears actually brimmed in the eyes
Those two times were when hugs by everyone were needed, to feel like I'm still grounded on earth, still somewhere safe 
And then there were other times when the tears didnt come out but they overflowed from the heart
I don't want this to end, somehow
Somehow I found myself so reluctant to leave the room
So reluctant to say goodbye
So reluctant to leave with the parents
Leave in a car even 
Maybe it's because of the decision since ytd (which after today has become 60%decided-40%wavering) that makes things feel more sentimental and 舍不得
Maybe it's because besides other factors like time there's the fact that i will be leaving no matter what
And I'm not sure if after this post I will actually start to cry again but I hope not.
Even now I don't want today to end
It feels surreal to be home
The ache still pushes tears out
Except they don't show on the face
Diptique tonight was one of the best I've played since I heard of this song. 
Flight, choreography, memories- I never thought id be able to play it again, esp not flight.
The rate of closeness I've gotten with my junior(s) has increased by at least 100% today.
And I'm thankful for my section today


Although they are always teasing and sounding extramean, I am thankful for 2 batchmates who have stood with/by me since sec1, and who started off my day more brightly with uniform check which I was initially unwilling to do
And Unglam1 braided my hair for me, just like in sec1, sec2, sec3. 
 I also formed a BaBa (BAssoons+tuBAs) alliance today. They brought us more company, fun and laughter.

Besides these wonderful people, the best friend has been here today more than I could ever hope for, especially- in the morning while trying to convince me rgd (  ) and telling me stuff she never would normally; playing w my (initially awkward) section after afternoon perf before finale; letting me exceed my limit of 1 and hug her dk how many times today; for being a great b.f.

Last but not least, i am thankful for yepmam, for today at least. If these were the last memories we would have and everything does come to an end tonight, I have no more regrets
 






All the ships feel like glass 
Like they're gonna shatter any moment
Even if things look so happy and good
I'm insecure and I've given up trying to deny myself that fact
Insecurity comes with lwh
And so do hugs and affection. (Hugs that I give out though feels good and nice to me aren't meant for me)

But it's more than insecurity behind the fears

/ 
Something pricks and aches and hurts badly inside
I wonder what it is
Yet I'm too afraid to look inside and find out



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket