21/7 20mins of airtime for the head
Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 7/21/2013 10:53:00 AM | 0 comments
Sudden over-reliance
Sudden fear and insecurity
Of idk what
Lwh needs to stop this nonsense
Get used to this
Learn to be more independent
What's my problemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sigh
Wish there could be some comfort
But no I know the people around me are not the kind who would say out words from their heart and its just me and i have to stop my nonsense
But maybe they don't say it cos they don't even feel it and maybe it's always just me
Yeah it's prolly always just me
I need to freaking accept the fact that im just not good enough and learn to accept the fact that everyone would choose everyone and everything Else and at the end of the day
/
I miss many people who have long left
I miss drb
I miss bbr
I miss the berry friend
My berry friend
I miss my maternal grandparents
I miss my childhood best friend who's now a......friend
I miss sohyunman kohjingen xinjie
Im already starting to miss the people who are leaving though they're still here temporarily
But guess what
Out of those people
3 don't even exist on this world anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHA
And the rest
I should really learn to move on and let go
I guess I should master the art of forgetting about people after separation-like they never meant a thing too
I should master the ability of letting these people never appear in my thoughts at all
And then
This small part of me wistfully hopes:
Maybe they do
Maybe everyone who cares do secretly miss you just that they are not expressive
But who are you
What are you
Why would they
And why You
You're just like.
You're just a.
Nonsensical lwh is nonsensically nonsensical today
Nonsenseeeeeeeeeeee!
No matter who you are.
Where you are.
What you've done.

















