this is me ♔
16/7
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 | 7/16/2013 12:52:00 PM | 0 comments
12.53pm:
Sudden angstiness
Need the b.f. here 
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6.13pm:
#np Demi Lovato/Greyson Chance
In a 
"I don't like everybody" mood
Cos I just don't feel like.
At least I'm going home now
At least yj's here lol
Maybe mm
And my fats.
Yay

6.55pm
And I forgot about God being here too
Sudden urge to shut all doors 
Maybe most
Sudden desperation to run and hide 
From who
Maybe myself
Maybe the mind
Maybe the heart

Hugs from Percys-- UK2013

7.14pm
I've got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine~
Take me awayyyyyyy
A secret placeeeee
A sweet escapeee
Take me away
To better days

I feel like talking to this place but its mad
Cos I'm only talking to myself
Hahaha
What to do

11.59pm
Going to bed feeling that bit more peaceful after having done devotion and praying and after the b.f worked her calming and rainbow powers.
Thanks mm you really are the besttttttttt I couldn't and wouldnt ask/ wish for a better b.f. I promise I will draw Agnes for you even though I honestly think my drawing looks like *inserts smiling shit emoji* that.


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
16/7
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 | 7/16/2013 12:52:00 PM | 0 comments
12.53pm:
Sudden angstiness
Need the b.f. here 
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6.13pm:
#np Demi Lovato/Greyson Chance
In a 
"I don't like everybody" mood
Cos I just don't feel like.
At least I'm going home now
At least yj's here lol
Maybe mm
And my fats.
Yay

6.55pm
And I forgot about God being here too
Sudden urge to shut all doors 
Maybe most
Sudden desperation to run and hide 
From who
Maybe myself
Maybe the mind
Maybe the heart

Hugs from Percys-- UK2013

7.14pm
I've got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine~
Take me awayyyyyyy
A secret placeeeee
A sweet escapeee
Take me away
To better days

I feel like talking to this place but its mad
Cos I'm only talking to myself
Hahaha
What to do

11.59pm
Going to bed feeling that bit more peaceful after having done devotion and praying and after the b.f worked her calming and rainbow powers.
Thanks mm you really are the besttttttttt I couldn't and wouldnt ask/ wish for a better b.f. I promise I will draw Agnes for you even though I honestly think my drawing looks like *inserts smiling shit emoji* that.


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket