this is me ♔
Everything that I've been through, Use it for Your glory
Sunday, July 28, 2013 | 7/28/2013 12:46:00 PM | 0 comments
Hillsong- Lord I Offer My Life to You

All that I am, all that I have 
I lay them down before you, oh Lord 
All my regrets, all my acclaims 
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours 

Lord, I offer my life to you 
Everything I've been through 
Use it for your glory 
Lord I offer my days to you 
Lifting my praise to you 
As a pleasing sacrifice 
Lord I offer you my life 

Things in the past, things yet unseen 
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true 
All of my heart, alll of my praise 
My heart and my hands are lifted to you 

Lord, I offer my life to you 
Everything I've been through 
Use it for your glory 
Lord I offer my days to you 
Lifting my praise to you 
As a pleasing sacrifice 
Lord I offer you my life 


/
I shall work hard from now on
Thankyou to the few people that were here yesterday night to motivate me
And okay I'm going to resume taking medicine after Blocks and be determined to recover cos I'm frightened by my lungs now after studying the respiratory system /feels alveoli stretching into larger sacs / 
No I'm just sick and tired of coughing for  2 months lol

/
I wasn't expecting anything from you ytd 
But thanks for that short message 
I'm confused by your actions but
Thanks anyway 
It helped because
You are an important friend 
/





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Everything that I've been through, Use it for Your glory
Sunday, July 28, 2013 | 7/28/2013 12:46:00 PM | 0 comments
Hillsong- Lord I Offer My Life to You

All that I am, all that I have 
I lay them down before you, oh Lord 
All my regrets, all my acclaims 
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours 

Lord, I offer my life to you 
Everything I've been through 
Use it for your glory 
Lord I offer my days to you 
Lifting my praise to you 
As a pleasing sacrifice 
Lord I offer you my life 

Things in the past, things yet unseen 
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true 
All of my heart, alll of my praise 
My heart and my hands are lifted to you 

Lord, I offer my life to you 
Everything I've been through 
Use it for your glory 
Lord I offer my days to you 
Lifting my praise to you 
As a pleasing sacrifice 
Lord I offer you my life 


/
I shall work hard from now on
Thankyou to the few people that were here yesterday night to motivate me
And okay I'm going to resume taking medicine after Blocks and be determined to recover cos I'm frightened by my lungs now after studying the respiratory system /feels alveoli stretching into larger sacs / 
No I'm just sick and tired of coughing for  2 months lol

/
I wasn't expecting anything from you ytd 
But thanks for that short message 
I'm confused by your actions but
Thanks anyway 
It helped because
You are an important friend 
/





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket