this is me ♔
12-13/7 (updated)
Friday, July 12, 2013 | 7/12/2013 10:49:00 AM | 0 comments
10.45am:
A1 for bio quiz 
God is working (-:

11.24am:
#np Heart Like Stone- Greyson Chance
Mood: lol
Thinking: 
•where is she againnnn. no. I don't care.
• if only the -- was here 

12.41pm:
First 10/10 for Math in nearly one year 
Mood: Disbelief; thank you Father
Thinking: 
Dont cry

 6.53pm:
#np It's Not Too Late- Demi Lovato
Mood: 
Thinking:
•Stay strong
•Sorry mom
•Hiding place

3.14am:
Night mare. Need to p but dun dare to go out. Baobao.

3.32am:
And this is what He said 

3.53am:
Wanna go back to sleep. Dw to think about anything. Dw to feel. Dw to feel anything. Stay happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

4.56am:
Tried to figure out what the dream meant on YouTube
I kinda get one part now but there were other parts like the car and people like one person with me throughout and another person with me towards the end and I don't get the part about the one person throughout part maybe I should talk to her tmr anw I've alr told her about
it. Finally sleepy now so nights.

9.42am:
Disappointed
Not letting the thoughts thrive
Back to sleep

9.52am:
))))))))))))))-:

10.20am:
Ooooh yj had a bad dream too ytd but she's not telling
I'm starting to live in an always-happy world and idk why 
Not happy 
:-/

10.36am:
Immm
Bbao
This picture has been in my camera roll since 2010.
This is the reason why I need hugs
This was the reason I loved to give hugs
This is the reason why hugs are no longer given out by me-- they bring pain and discomfort for those who get them
This is the reason why lwha cannot care/love 

2.41pm:
Someone just told me "I love you"
Yay
Actually I'm not sure if the person said it in a spur of excitement
But I like (-:
Back to work! 
Lunchless today
Come air come 8)
/SNAPS TEETH/


7.15pm:
The cute gramps are hereeee
Have the urge to hug both of them but
/Sudden awkwardness/


7.33pm
Was just about to start math again when I got pissed off
Angst like crap now 
But why did i lock the door
ZzzzzzzzurghhhhhhhhhhhhabakanzkandkakLansqlMansbkaamzalzmanzkamsnwkkansnakcsklansmazanskzbskamnzknznazsmkAwkwnzmandkak1$:@/!.@-!.@:'aalabskansalnz@&:@'kelaznelrblamBakssbadablAmbrlamzbskalabskanzskamxbdssksnsnsnsmdkxlanabakzksnakxkznaldkwoamrbwuotptypepalxnfbekalxdnwhizldnalaofbejuziaptptejbavduzoakznavsuqiwkrvggasrddwctvesjappqeooehrvr ttmidxuzhbabavebd
I'm tired of having to explain myself all the time
I'm tired of being suspected and blamed for things I didn't do
I'm tired of being bitched about and having to ignore and pretend that I never heard anything
I'm tired of no one noticing even when I do try, no one caring that I do
I'm tired of trying until I feel so tired
I just want to stay in my own world
I don't want to talk to anyone 
I don't want to move or think
I dont even want anyone around because I just don't 
maybe only people who can understand and are willing to be here 
And the number of such people wouldn't be more than 5.
I wish it was the holidays now
I wish -- was here now cos -- makes me feel better but I dont want to give -- any more stress than -- already has to deal with
I wish time stopped moving for a few hours but I know that it won't and its just me who has poor time management and does things so slowly 
I wish I wasn't such a failure


12.27am:
Just asked the junior how it felt sending the first message:
Totally not used to it, feels weird
I replied:
You have 2 years to get used to this, jiayou!
The junior: I don't like changes but I guess I will....nvm, thanks

Brought me back to when I myself was sec2. Or even last year in sec3 I still thought of how much I hated change. I still do now. But I no longer resist it as hard as I used to. I guess part if it comes from knowing I can't stop it, and the other part comes from knowing things will eventually work out. I'm not a good advisor, anyone who calls me a friend would know that haha but I told her exactly what I think I've learnt.
It's not easy, taking the role up at sec2. Not just the age, but the experience. We all had 3 years to rely on someone else before having to take over responsibilities, learn to do things on our own. She doesn't. In fact this cycle happens to my section once in 4 years. the last person who went through this was fang.
I have always been envious of other sections and how theyre so bonded, family like, and consist of >2 members most of the times. But I won't forget these points that my seniors (basses/bassoons) told me at least once in some point in my band life:
•We are small- but that makes us closer than other sections' members, because our ships are tightly held together and not 10 boats floating around while being tied tgt loosely w strings .
•We don't start out strong- we don't have the luxury of >1 person/the best person fighting for the leading role next year, in fact for most of the years, you either have no choice cos you're the only sec4-to-be, or you hve no choice cos you're the only sec3-to-be 
• We emerge as the stronger ones- in terms of playing, the bassoon section's standard has never been "low". even if we are just an accompaniment instrument, we maintain a standard that leading instrus might not be able to maintain. We have small/weaker SLs at sec2, but by sec4, tell me who has more experience in their batch. 

It realy struck me how one after another, seniors have told me those same things. At least 4. 
I have always secretly felt lousy to be in an insignificantly small section without much company, but after the small convo w the junior, I realised that my section is my pride. 
I guess this ties nicely with our section reunion in e coming week which I am actually honestly quite scared to go for.
Scared, cos these people have remained in my heart as 16-year olds and itd be quite scary to see them actually grown up and doing diff things
Scared, cos I'm scared of the new gen gap that would exist esp when our age gap that once allowed us to all be in the same context has now placed us in 3 diff worlds.
Scared, cos I'm scared of the change I'd see in them. 
I dont really like Change too.
So although I'd like to pray for things not to change, I think it's time for a change when I should grow up and pray for serenity to accept change instead.

"Jiayou my dear girl, I have so much faith in you."
/





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
12-13/7 (updated)
Friday, July 12, 2013 | 7/12/2013 10:49:00 AM | 0 comments
10.45am:
A1 for bio quiz 
God is working (-:

11.24am:
#np Heart Like Stone- Greyson Chance
Mood: lol
Thinking: 
•where is she againnnn. no. I don't care.
• if only the -- was here 

12.41pm:
First 10/10 for Math in nearly one year 
Mood: Disbelief; thank you Father
Thinking: 
Dont cry

 6.53pm:
#np It's Not Too Late- Demi Lovato
Mood: 
Thinking:
•Stay strong
•Sorry mom
•Hiding place

3.14am:
Night mare. Need to p but dun dare to go out. Baobao.

3.32am:
And this is what He said 

3.53am:
Wanna go back to sleep. Dw to think about anything. Dw to feel. Dw to feel anything. Stay happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

4.56am:
Tried to figure out what the dream meant on YouTube
I kinda get one part now but there were other parts like the car and people like one person with me throughout and another person with me towards the end and I don't get the part about the one person throughout part maybe I should talk to her tmr anw I've alr told her about
it. Finally sleepy now so nights.

9.42am:
Disappointed
Not letting the thoughts thrive
Back to sleep

9.52am:
))))))))))))))-:

10.20am:
Ooooh yj had a bad dream too ytd but she's not telling
I'm starting to live in an always-happy world and idk why 
Not happy 
:-/

10.36am:
Immm
Bbao
This picture has been in my camera roll since 2010.
This is the reason why I need hugs
This was the reason I loved to give hugs
This is the reason why hugs are no longer given out by me-- they bring pain and discomfort for those who get them
This is the reason why lwha cannot care/love 

2.41pm:
Someone just told me "I love you"
Yay
Actually I'm not sure if the person said it in a spur of excitement
But I like (-:
Back to work! 
Lunchless today
Come air come 8)
/SNAPS TEETH/


7.15pm:
The cute gramps are hereeee
Have the urge to hug both of them but
/Sudden awkwardness/


7.33pm
Was just about to start math again when I got pissed off
Angst like crap now 
But why did i lock the door
ZzzzzzzzurghhhhhhhhhhhhabakanzkandkakLansqlMansbkaamzalzmanzkamsnwkkansnakcsklansmazanskzbskamnzknznazsmkAwkwnzmandkak1$:@/!.@-!.@:'aalabskansalnz@&:@'kelaznelrblamBakssbadablAmbrlamzbskalabskanzskamxbdssksnsnsnsmdkxlanabakzksnakxkznaldkwoamrbwuotptypepalxnfbekalxdnwhizldnalaofbejuziaptptejbavduzoakznavsuqiwkrvggasrddwctvesjappqeooehrvr ttmidxuzhbabavebd
I'm tired of having to explain myself all the time
I'm tired of being suspected and blamed for things I didn't do
I'm tired of being bitched about and having to ignore and pretend that I never heard anything
I'm tired of no one noticing even when I do try, no one caring that I do
I'm tired of trying until I feel so tired
I just want to stay in my own world
I don't want to talk to anyone 
I don't want to move or think
I dont even want anyone around because I just don't 
maybe only people who can understand and are willing to be here 
And the number of such people wouldn't be more than 5.
I wish it was the holidays now
I wish -- was here now cos -- makes me feel better but I dont want to give -- any more stress than -- already has to deal with
I wish time stopped moving for a few hours but I know that it won't and its just me who has poor time management and does things so slowly 
I wish I wasn't such a failure


12.27am:
Just asked the junior how it felt sending the first message:
Totally not used to it, feels weird
I replied:
You have 2 years to get used to this, jiayou!
The junior: I don't like changes but I guess I will....nvm, thanks

Brought me back to when I myself was sec2. Or even last year in sec3 I still thought of how much I hated change. I still do now. But I no longer resist it as hard as I used to. I guess part if it comes from knowing I can't stop it, and the other part comes from knowing things will eventually work out. I'm not a good advisor, anyone who calls me a friend would know that haha but I told her exactly what I think I've learnt.
It's not easy, taking the role up at sec2. Not just the age, but the experience. We all had 3 years to rely on someone else before having to take over responsibilities, learn to do things on our own. She doesn't. In fact this cycle happens to my section once in 4 years. the last person who went through this was fang.
I have always been envious of other sections and how theyre so bonded, family like, and consist of >2 members most of the times. But I won't forget these points that my seniors (basses/bassoons) told me at least once in some point in my band life:
•We are small- but that makes us closer than other sections' members, because our ships are tightly held together and not 10 boats floating around while being tied tgt loosely w strings .
•We don't start out strong- we don't have the luxury of >1 person/the best person fighting for the leading role next year, in fact for most of the years, you either have no choice cos you're the only sec4-to-be, or you hve no choice cos you're the only sec3-to-be 
• We emerge as the stronger ones- in terms of playing, the bassoon section's standard has never been "low". even if we are just an accompaniment instrument, we maintain a standard that leading instrus might not be able to maintain. We have small/weaker SLs at sec2, but by sec4, tell me who has more experience in their batch. 

It realy struck me how one after another, seniors have told me those same things. At least 4. 
I have always secretly felt lousy to be in an insignificantly small section without much company, but after the small convo w the junior, I realised that my section is my pride. 
I guess this ties nicely with our section reunion in e coming week which I am actually honestly quite scared to go for.
Scared, cos these people have remained in my heart as 16-year olds and itd be quite scary to see them actually grown up and doing diff things
Scared, cos I'm scared of the new gen gap that would exist esp when our age gap that once allowed us to all be in the same context has now placed us in 3 diff worlds.
Scared, cos I'm scared of the change I'd see in them. 
I dont really like Change too.
So although I'd like to pray for things not to change, I think it's time for a change when I should grow up and pray for serenity to accept change instead.

"Jiayou my dear girl, I have so much faith in you."
/





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket