Another poopy post
Sunday, July 7, 2013 | 7/07/2013 10:06:00 AM | 0 comments
I've been spam-blogging te past few days
But I like to do it got problem?
Okay no jk I mean sorry for making everyone read through all that nonsensical crap (it honestly wouldn't make sense unless you're God or me or my b.f or some 神仙 lol) and thanks for still visiting even when things are like whoooosh and booooomsh
Decided not to go to church today cos
1. I woke up hypo
2. I woke up coughing like mad
3. I'm tired
4. I'm a bad Christian full of excuses
Sorry God but I will praise you from my still-beating heart today
Things I want to do today:
1. REPLY MY BELOVEDD MAX *muackmuack* NINGBO BUDDY
2. Clear homework like I have to all the time and feel satisfied and happy
3. Decide whether I wanna see a doctor tomorrow (the great youth day) before I "die with 'no apparent reason' "
4. Watch a movie on channel5 disneychannel or whatever pathetic sources I have
5. Talk to my b.f because she makes my world brighter
And what I'm going to do now since I'm free are:
1. 100 Truths (I'm doing it here cos I'm a shy and unpopular polar bear on Facebook who will get judged and no one will like my post and I will feel dejected-my perfectly honest reply.)
2. Post 20 screenshots of AboutAquarius' timeline from twitter which tweets I think suits me Not because I'm an Aquarius (I'm not for that zodiac predictions thing anymore) but they kinda describe me to a certain extent and I decided I want to hold a Hello World Get To Know Me session today (I don't do autographs and no photography allowed though)
Please go and do your work if you know you have 1000 things to do and stop reading my nonsense. This is an orh-derh. Goodbye to the earlyleavers. /strictmama97/
I shall start w 2. Cos it's more of my own thing and not a formal You've Been Tagged post which I have to do separately. And really just take "Aquarius" for "me" cos I don't believe in generalizing anyone.
Im not mischievous imma good girl B)
And 3 and 4 are more true than 2 (I am still an evil judgmental person)
The last 2 has reflected to me things I should change eg stop caring so much/stop shutting out the world and be less self-absorbed
1 and 4 are especially true. (for most Aquarians i know)
It's not the point that one wrong move will make me be lost for good cos nothing is absolute, I will never be lost and it'd prolly be more of the other person lost for good but yes the closer, the higher stakes. (Honestly)
























