this is me ♔
8-9/7
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 | 7/10/2013 01:10:00 AM | 0 comments
Ytd was a good day 
Although I spent the whole morn at the clinic/xray centre 
The doct gave me a stronger dosage and even syrups this time which I haven't been taking I think since 2005 cos syrups contain sugar which mess up my BGLs even more than the virus itself does. 
Other than that,
It was a pretty slack youth day because I didn't do much except read and math and testimonial.
After ytd's night meds, I couldn't get up at all this morn even though I set alarm like 15 times or something till my helper told me to stop it
And throughout the whole day the tiredness and weariness stayed though so I skipped the morning meds which causes another round of drowsiness 
And now mom has decided to be doctor herself and cut the syrup dosage to half while deciding to completely ignore the existence of a morning meds. 
Great I hope tmr will be a better day. 
Had such a baaaaaaad start today that I was just wishing id stayed at home
Firstly I lost my temper again when I promised myself to keep my temper in and try to talk normally but no I ended up like some horrible-attitude btch sigh
Then during math mr khoo sudden pqbz and hollered at us early in the mornin completely ruinin my already ruined mood over a matter like "tables". But steadily the mood got better.
PE was quite fun and the competition was so funny cos on the opp team there were ppl like Kwan barn huixin loo and I can't rmb who then we kept fighting for the ball and it kinda made me feel a little less dead after the lesson. Not to mention the fact that Im supposed to be abstaining from physical activity for 3 weeks ehhehheh didn't submit the Mc that's why I get to have fun B-)

Yijie lost her mind during assembly and went crazy until I was so afraid we would get caught by the YH/teachers and sent out of the Audi. But she made me feel better laughing so much(: haze evacuation was hilarious too she was just listening to Peter Pan and 365 while we were "hastily walking" towards the hall and even when we walked past the teachers she still was listening to music and I almost died laughing 
[Go listen to Peter Pan by Exo-M it's greeeeeeaaaaatttt it's one of my favorite songs and cos its in Chinese you prolly wouldn't mind it that much just trust me and listen its a happy song yay!]
Waited 30mins outside chinese dept for cao (or actually 1hr15mins if count from right after school) and the juniors started playing some game with us and I was supposedly some different person and I didn't realise I was that different person until the phone app said it at the end rofl. But ok I was a bit angst then and I didn't wanna go for interviews and just wanted to go for sectionals but the timing was so great mr chiu saw me on his way and asked me to go with him.
Interviews turned out quite okay although in between stuff happened and I nearly burst into tears but i didn't cos itd be too embarrassing
And I retreated back into my own world for a while.
And internally my own world started fighting to push me out again before I hurt someone else with my coldness
So I survived the day
And once I boarded the bus the weariness from the long day  overwhelmed me and I slept all the way till the interchange.
Finished CCE but didn't manage to revise chem and math like I wanted to cos CCE ended up taking like 3 hours idek why I spent so much time but yeah I did and I was focused to the point where I didn't touch my phone yes
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day too with eureka2013 yes I am excited for the LOA (though only one period) and the goodie bags (though yj keeps suaning me and saying it might just be a pen) and the running around science centre.
I hope it will be memorable and enjoyable even though we most likely won't win anything
And I even specially for once listened to the pig and packed sweets into my bag after her countless reminders in between minion-spazzes so that I won't faint tmr.
And heh I'm sleeping at 1 again and it's kinda my fault but I kinda have no hope that I will be able to recover soon anyway   so sleeping 1 hr early prolly won't make that much a diff


On a side note I'm extremely grateful to the b.f who was here the whole morn and we don't usually do it and I don't expect to always keep doing that but having received her texts in between lessons which made me just wanna plop down and die improved my mood tremendously and kept me going yay.


Also my mom hugged me when I came home and said I stank like crap and I was like "I just hugged 2 ppl before coming home" so heh-hehheh I realise how tolerant my friends are of me now and I shall stop my restarting habit of hugging people again./UNdejectedkid97/ i also need to be nicer to my friends i have been too mean a friend I will get karma. goodnight

Happy Birthday to one of the most caring and young-at-heart persons I've ever known ((: thanks for always showering me with your love and caring for me in so many ways that I can't return you, accepting me for who i am and taking care of me. I will keep the promise I made to you in p6, and I hope you have a fabulous day today. Jiayou together!


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
8-9/7
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 | 7/10/2013 01:10:00 AM | 0 comments
Ytd was a good day 
Although I spent the whole morn at the clinic/xray centre 
The doct gave me a stronger dosage and even syrups this time which I haven't been taking I think since 2005 cos syrups contain sugar which mess up my BGLs even more than the virus itself does. 
Other than that,
It was a pretty slack youth day because I didn't do much except read and math and testimonial.
After ytd's night meds, I couldn't get up at all this morn even though I set alarm like 15 times or something till my helper told me to stop it
And throughout the whole day the tiredness and weariness stayed though so I skipped the morning meds which causes another round of drowsiness 
And now mom has decided to be doctor herself and cut the syrup dosage to half while deciding to completely ignore the existence of a morning meds. 
Great I hope tmr will be a better day. 
Had such a baaaaaaad start today that I was just wishing id stayed at home
Firstly I lost my temper again when I promised myself to keep my temper in and try to talk normally but no I ended up like some horrible-attitude btch sigh
Then during math mr khoo sudden pqbz and hollered at us early in the mornin completely ruinin my already ruined mood over a matter like "tables". But steadily the mood got better.
PE was quite fun and the competition was so funny cos on the opp team there were ppl like Kwan barn huixin loo and I can't rmb who then we kept fighting for the ball and it kinda made me feel a little less dead after the lesson. Not to mention the fact that Im supposed to be abstaining from physical activity for 3 weeks ehhehheh didn't submit the Mc that's why I get to have fun B-)

Yijie lost her mind during assembly and went crazy until I was so afraid we would get caught by the YH/teachers and sent out of the Audi. But she made me feel better laughing so much(: haze evacuation was hilarious too she was just listening to Peter Pan and 365 while we were "hastily walking" towards the hall and even when we walked past the teachers she still was listening to music and I almost died laughing 
[Go listen to Peter Pan by Exo-M it's greeeeeeaaaaatttt it's one of my favorite songs and cos its in Chinese you prolly wouldn't mind it that much just trust me and listen its a happy song yay!]
Waited 30mins outside chinese dept for cao (or actually 1hr15mins if count from right after school) and the juniors started playing some game with us and I was supposedly some different person and I didn't realise I was that different person until the phone app said it at the end rofl. But ok I was a bit angst then and I didn't wanna go for interviews and just wanted to go for sectionals but the timing was so great mr chiu saw me on his way and asked me to go with him.
Interviews turned out quite okay although in between stuff happened and I nearly burst into tears but i didn't cos itd be too embarrassing
And I retreated back into my own world for a while.
And internally my own world started fighting to push me out again before I hurt someone else with my coldness
So I survived the day
And once I boarded the bus the weariness from the long day  overwhelmed me and I slept all the way till the interchange.
Finished CCE but didn't manage to revise chem and math like I wanted to cos CCE ended up taking like 3 hours idek why I spent so much time but yeah I did and I was focused to the point where I didn't touch my phone yes
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day too with eureka2013 yes I am excited for the LOA (though only one period) and the goodie bags (though yj keeps suaning me and saying it might just be a pen) and the running around science centre.
I hope it will be memorable and enjoyable even though we most likely won't win anything
And I even specially for once listened to the pig and packed sweets into my bag after her countless reminders in between minion-spazzes so that I won't faint tmr.
And heh I'm sleeping at 1 again and it's kinda my fault but I kinda have no hope that I will be able to recover soon anyway   so sleeping 1 hr early prolly won't make that much a diff


On a side note I'm extremely grateful to the b.f who was here the whole morn and we don't usually do it and I don't expect to always keep doing that but having received her texts in between lessons which made me just wanna plop down and die improved my mood tremendously and kept me going yay.


Also my mom hugged me when I came home and said I stank like crap and I was like "I just hugged 2 ppl before coming home" so heh-hehheh I realise how tolerant my friends are of me now and I shall stop my restarting habit of hugging people again./UNdejectedkid97/ i also need to be nicer to my friends i have been too mean a friend I will get karma. goodnight

Happy Birthday to one of the most caring and young-at-heart persons I've ever known ((: thanks for always showering me with your love and caring for me in so many ways that I can't return you, accepting me for who i am and taking care of me. I will keep the promise I made to you in p6, and I hope you have a fabulous day today. Jiayou together!


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket