4/7 scooby dooby dooooooooooo!
Thursday, July 4, 2013 | 7/04/2013 01:00:00 AM | 0 comments
Today has been a roller coaster day
I've been like angst and laughing at lapses of seconds at different points throughout the day
Today leaned more to the sucky side throughout the day but its ending well and happily I guess
I've done many things staying up although I wanted to sleep at 12
And though I need to wake up at 4 to revise my bio notes once more I thought tonight or just this hour has been rather amazing (:
I just did devotion. Guess what! Okay context- the b.f was asking if id set too high limits for myself. for a moment i wondered if i was living in reality and if ive really become that dumb since sec2. I recalled how ive actually never been smart and i wasnt expecting my results after psle but i remembered how Everything worked out because of God and not cos of my abilities (i am honestly, truthfully, cross-my-heart, without any) With that i replied "im waiting for God" it felt so weird and out of context cos Im usually really cautious about talking to friends about religion issues (and that's quite bad of me) but somehow the words left my mouth. and I feel so overwhelmed and BOOMZed by God now! Wanna know whyyyyyyyy?
Just Look at the similarity in captions And content of BOTH sets of devotional material today or at least the captions if youre 99.9% unwilling to read the content. xD (or fine skip all you want and never get the answer) He's such a miraculous worker hahaha (: I feel really whoa now lol okay
Some happy parts of today-
1. Floorball! We won weehee
2. When stupid yj pranked me
3. When roo made me laugh so hard while i was feeling angsty that my jaws hurt stomach hurt and I was really shaking and coughing and tearing up
4. Having that really failed htht w --- and ending off really nicely though te in-betweens were full of circles. And knowing that --- caresssssssssss and learning to talk like --- wtp I shouldn't have tried it now I'm stuckkkkkkkkkkkk xP
On a side note, thank you God also, for giving me the pleasant surprise of having parts of my reflection published on zaobao front paper. Although throughout the lows and highs of te day I felt really lousy at some points cos
And so I was telling myself not to mind cos "this is such a small case the essay that you jin Laoshi published 2 years ago is alr as long as/ longer than this whole article"
But now I feel that no matter what I should give thanks la
And yeah it seems quite true after all that the picture is more appealing and attractive and eye-catching than the words so
Hahahaha
Also I'm grateful because I managed to nap for about 4 hours just now and irdk why but these few days I've been feeling too lethargic that even my body feels it hahaha. I feel bad cos I slept in Su laoshi's class like with my head rested on my hand with my elbow on the table and its like I was sleeping right in his face for half a period oh gosh x( this isn't normal btw. And on the bus usually I would automatically wake up when it reaches the interchange but today it was only when my phone kept vibratin w messages that I realized the bus alr stopped. Anw so the point issss I pray that everything will disappear including my friend bronchs although it'd prolly feel sad that I'm telling it to scram but I really want my life to return to normall my eyeballs move so heavily and the part below the eyeballs all hurt okay sorry this has turned into a whining session
Since we're alr here, to add on to the normal-human's illnesses I have been hypo 3 times today and its like
Get why today is a roller coaster day whoopwhoop
Okay good
I need to go study bio now the b.f has come to recall me back within the walls of the HARDWORKINGSTUDYDIE palace
I trust God to lead me through the quiz tomorrow
And even if the results don't come back good
I'm not gonna give up anymore
I'm waiting
Just wait and see (:
Is to be real with me. The rest is for me to accept.











