this is me ♔
30 July
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | 7/30/2013 02:40:00 PM | 0 comments
Today wasnt exactly a good day
But it wasnt as bad as I expected it to be

I did what I've been thinking about doing the weekend 
I told her I would try to help her and to look for me if she needed help
I paid more attention to her in class even though I'm far away 
I asked her if she wanted my (illegible) notes since she can't write
but somehow i feel like I haven't done enough
I guess I'll just take one step at a time first 
/
I was really really really impacted by this girl from some class along the corridor 
Like I saw her head and went Ö
I knew our school has really nice people all along
But it's like I don't know her at all
And I could feel the goodness radiating out from her
She must be really pretty inside
It's really brave, what she did
And if I knew her I wouldve gone up to her and told her how brave I thought she was
And at least she added a + to Nysc for me
Changing my impression that not all of them are just image-upholders/popular people with no action
I guess I should learn from her
And look at things beyond my shallowness 
/


I got irritated later on 
"Why are you so Infatuated with ..."
More judging
What kind of Word is that
Why do people even use such terms to describe things that are pure and true to me, like friendships?
Nvm
I got past it already
Gonna go home and prepare for the week aheadi 
Exactly this time next week, we would all be happy and living in the bliss of past-papers-pre-results 
I shall look forward to that

On a really puny note
Today is a once-in-a-lifetime date/occasion-- 
(Tryin to appreciate the really puny details in life)

It's the 30th (:


10.33pm
Maybe I'm just worth this much to you after all 
Not gonna thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Maybe I will just not care too anymore haha 
/

God will lead my way tomorrow
I'm geared up for warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dear Father
I'm leaving everything in Your hands
Whether good or bad,
I will give thanks.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
30 July
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | 7/30/2013 02:40:00 PM | 0 comments
Today wasnt exactly a good day
But it wasnt as bad as I expected it to be

I did what I've been thinking about doing the weekend 
I told her I would try to help her and to look for me if she needed help
I paid more attention to her in class even though I'm far away 
I asked her if she wanted my (illegible) notes since she can't write
but somehow i feel like I haven't done enough
I guess I'll just take one step at a time first 
/
I was really really really impacted by this girl from some class along the corridor 
Like I saw her head and went Ö
I knew our school has really nice people all along
But it's like I don't know her at all
And I could feel the goodness radiating out from her
She must be really pretty inside
It's really brave, what she did
And if I knew her I wouldve gone up to her and told her how brave I thought she was
And at least she added a + to Nysc for me
Changing my impression that not all of them are just image-upholders/popular people with no action
I guess I should learn from her
And look at things beyond my shallowness 
/


I got irritated later on 
"Why are you so Infatuated with ..."
More judging
What kind of Word is that
Why do people even use such terms to describe things that are pure and true to me, like friendships?
Nvm
I got past it already
Gonna go home and prepare for the week aheadi 
Exactly this time next week, we would all be happy and living in the bliss of past-papers-pre-results 
I shall look forward to that

On a really puny note
Today is a once-in-a-lifetime date/occasion-- 
(Tryin to appreciate the really puny details in life)

It's the 30th (:


10.33pm
Maybe I'm just worth this much to you after all 
Not gonna thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Maybe I will just not care too anymore haha 
/

God will lead my way tomorrow
I'm geared up for warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Dear Father
I'm leaving everything in Your hands
Whether good or bad,
I will give thanks.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket