24/7
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 | 7/24/2013 06:41:00 AM | 0 comments
突然想起杨老师说过的话:
"你们要相信自己。你们在这班里是有原因的!不要放弃自己,没有人放弃你。老师很努力在帮助你们。曾经有学生成绩很差,差点过不去对面,现在是 (某地方)的scholar!不要放弃!"
"Sometimes it's when you've hit the rock bottom, been there and known that, that you'll gain the strength and courage to fly up higher than you ever did."
我应该开始相信自己口中说出的话
应该开始相信自己敬佩的老师的话
With that, I am determined to make today a good day.
What can mere mortals do to me?
6.25pm
#FactIDiscoveredBoutMe:
I really don't like it when someone who doesn't have the authority/actual power acts like they have the power. It's one thing getting my respect/getting me to listen to you even when you have no title but its a whole different story when you have no title and act like you have power.
1) I don't freaking want you to replace My leader
2) like really, who the hell are you. Why You when everyone else has the same rights.
Other than that, today was a pretty good shit day. Like it was a shit day but it turned out okay because I was determined to make it okay.







