this is me ♔
23/7
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | 7/23/2013 07:14:00 AM | 0 comments

7.12am:
Honestly, school feels weird knowing your best friend isn't in school
Or the monitor you love to bully
Or the usual deskmate you can be yourself around

I miss        especially
But I must concentrate on studying
After bt2 then can playyyyy


7.21pm:
There has been too much negativity in me today 
So much that even others can tell 
I need to control and stop this
/
Suddenly so sick and tired of listening to anything
Listening to the outside world's and  society's thoughts
So much that I wanna shut it up and turn the volume right down
Listening to my own internal voices
Which I know are so so different and weird compared to everyone else 
And those internal conflicts
And doubts about ships
I feel like telling everything to shut up but no
They won't
I'm angry with many things that have happened in the past few days
Maybe people to some extent 
Not the petty kind of angry
I feel lousy and bad 
Charged with a kind of negative energy 
I need someone to talk to
Someone who won't be too busy to listen
Someone who wont start to judge
God
But at the same time
I don't feel like letting anyone near
Not even Him
Sigh
/

I've been doing history and UK reflections which were on task and bio I wanted to read 2 chapters but only managed to read 1. Have to do math pp tnite and mom can't help me cos ben's havin exams tmr and she's gonna be out still tnite. Then there's LA webquest.
I feel like that pace of revision and amount of revision/work done should be  enough for one day 
But lookin at the chem and bio quiz results I feel like I have such a long way more to go
The results were so disappointing because I put in so much effort and I knew the answers but science and "answering a perfect answer" got to me again, before I knew it I'm failing again cos I give such imperfect answers. Maybe I shouldn't have any right to make any noise because I'm just stupid
Sigh
At least the past 2 math quizzes have been 10/10 but clearly I need to be more all-rounded 
I'm still waiting for God, and I trust him.
I'm waiting for alot of ships and currents to stabilize
I'm waiting but 
I think 
I'm starting to lose grip 
/
Everyone's leaving
Or temporarily not here
My sister is suddenly leaving for uni
I suddenly realised she's going for uni
And she's moving away to the hostel tmr
And I've never slept with her or ever been close to her since like 5 or i cant rmb when
But I think I'm really gonna miss her
/

God
Please watch over my heart, my thoughts
Please forgive me for all the too-negative things that I have been thinking about for the past few days and help me nt think about them anymore
Yknow everything that I can't express using words
Let me accept that and not start to push you away too 
I  know you're there
I know everything happens for a reason
I know one day all these pain and hurt will disappear
But for now please let me not let them overcome me
Help me to concentrate on my studies and everything else I need to do
Let me let you in and come stay with me
Cos now it feels like
It's me against the world

11.37pm:
(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
23/7
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 | 7/23/2013 07:14:00 AM | 0 comments

7.12am:
Honestly, school feels weird knowing your best friend isn't in school
Or the monitor you love to bully
Or the usual deskmate you can be yourself around

I miss        especially
But I must concentrate on studying
After bt2 then can playyyyy


7.21pm:
There has been too much negativity in me today 
So much that even others can tell 
I need to control and stop this
/
Suddenly so sick and tired of listening to anything
Listening to the outside world's and  society's thoughts
So much that I wanna shut it up and turn the volume right down
Listening to my own internal voices
Which I know are so so different and weird compared to everyone else 
And those internal conflicts
And doubts about ships
I feel like telling everything to shut up but no
They won't
I'm angry with many things that have happened in the past few days
Maybe people to some extent 
Not the petty kind of angry
I feel lousy and bad 
Charged with a kind of negative energy 
I need someone to talk to
Someone who won't be too busy to listen
Someone who wont start to judge
God
But at the same time
I don't feel like letting anyone near
Not even Him
Sigh
/

I've been doing history and UK reflections which were on task and bio I wanted to read 2 chapters but only managed to read 1. Have to do math pp tnite and mom can't help me cos ben's havin exams tmr and she's gonna be out still tnite. Then there's LA webquest.
I feel like that pace of revision and amount of revision/work done should be  enough for one day 
But lookin at the chem and bio quiz results I feel like I have such a long way more to go
The results were so disappointing because I put in so much effort and I knew the answers but science and "answering a perfect answer" got to me again, before I knew it I'm failing again cos I give such imperfect answers. Maybe I shouldn't have any right to make any noise because I'm just stupid
Sigh
At least the past 2 math quizzes have been 10/10 but clearly I need to be more all-rounded 
I'm still waiting for God, and I trust him.
I'm waiting for alot of ships and currents to stabilize
I'm waiting but 
I think 
I'm starting to lose grip 
/
Everyone's leaving
Or temporarily not here
My sister is suddenly leaving for uni
I suddenly realised she's going for uni
And she's moving away to the hostel tmr
And I've never slept with her or ever been close to her since like 5 or i cant rmb when
But I think I'm really gonna miss her
/

God
Please watch over my heart, my thoughts
Please forgive me for all the too-negative things that I have been thinking about for the past few days and help me nt think about them anymore
Yknow everything that I can't express using words
Let me accept that and not start to push you away too 
I  know you're there
I know everything happens for a reason
I know one day all these pain and hurt will disappear
But for now please let me not let them overcome me
Help me to concentrate on my studies and everything else I need to do
Let me let you in and come stay with me
Cos now it feels like
It's me against the world

11.37pm:
(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket