this is me ♔
18/7
Thursday, July 18, 2013 | 7/18/2013 07:04:00 PM | 0 comments
Gonna have to rush ppt and email the teachers asap once reach home cos they're nervous and chasing and I'm nervous and trying not to freak out
Wanna stop for a while to read through the letters, soak in reality and take in events of today
But it's not possible, at least not now.
I wanna read their last words badly, but I'm afraid of 
breaking down
Im glad I lasted through today
And though this sounds so boastful and overconfident and 小题大作 compared to all the other big shots living actual lives like this
But the day has been crazy and I have survived it
And I feel like at least giving myself that pat on the...hand (: (Back feels too formal) 
I survived the near-black out this morning
Survived random giddy spells throughout the day
Survived on 2hrs sleep
Survived and sustained the voice at least today (praying for tmr)
Survived nausea 
Survived running around
Survived bio quiz though I fell asleep once in 10mins
Survived zuo wen though fell asleep 4 times
Survived math rem though I slept twice got 5/10 for the worksheet
Survived the mood swings and extreme angst towards the end of the lesson-day that made me feel like.. Breaking down.
Survived the urge to push
1000people away cos of the angstiness, esp the closest ones like lyj
Survived last sectionals without breaking down though the heart really broke
Surviving this road trip home, physically, emotionally and mentally
I pray tomorrow will be fine, I really do.
And also,

Stay strong.
To you and to me
Im gonna learn to be mentally strong like you so I can be there for you too, I promise. 


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
18/7
Thursday, July 18, 2013 | 7/18/2013 07:04:00 PM | 0 comments
Gonna have to rush ppt and email the teachers asap once reach home cos they're nervous and chasing and I'm nervous and trying not to freak out
Wanna stop for a while to read through the letters, soak in reality and take in events of today
But it's not possible, at least not now.
I wanna read their last words badly, but I'm afraid of 
breaking down
Im glad I lasted through today
And though this sounds so boastful and overconfident and 小题大作 compared to all the other big shots living actual lives like this
But the day has been crazy and I have survived it
And I feel like at least giving myself that pat on the...hand (: (Back feels too formal) 
I survived the near-black out this morning
Survived random giddy spells throughout the day
Survived on 2hrs sleep
Survived and sustained the voice at least today (praying for tmr)
Survived nausea 
Survived running around
Survived bio quiz though I fell asleep once in 10mins
Survived zuo wen though fell asleep 4 times
Survived math rem though I slept twice got 5/10 for the worksheet
Survived the mood swings and extreme angst towards the end of the lesson-day that made me feel like.. Breaking down.
Survived the urge to push
1000people away cos of the angstiness, esp the closest ones like lyj
Survived last sectionals without breaking down though the heart really broke
Surviving this road trip home, physically, emotionally and mentally
I pray tomorrow will be fine, I really do.
And also,

Stay strong.
To you and to me
Im gonna learn to be mentally strong like you so I can be there for you too, I promise. 


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket