this is me ♔
15/7
Monday, July 15, 2013 | 7/15/2013 08:41:00 AM | 0 comments
8.28am:
Horribly-masked morning 
And it's still the morning
Here we go againnnnnnn

8.41am:
Sudden sadness :-/
I hope you will be okay soon 

2.28pm:
Pccg today-


2.43pm:
Fine ignore me then
Be that way
Ughhhhhhhh 

6.37pm 
Productive afternoon yay
Disappointing ----s booo
I need to stay more focused on God than on this world or I'd die from sadness soon 
Actually it's not that bad luh
There are still people and things that warm the heart 
Just waiting for me to switch to 1 of 100+ sets of lenses I have so I can look at things from that pov
Hahahahahahaha

7.18pm:
Dear God,
Please remove all pain and discomfort
And grant the friend that I care for 
Peace, a good rest, health and strength
Because only you know how tough that journey is 
And how far those footsteps have wearily but steadily trodded on in strong faith
I pray that your love and blessings will shower abundantly upon my friend
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

9.04pm:
The b.f never fails to draw some rainbow over my bright or gloomy sky <-:
I like my current new lens 
Even had fun w math- you can see how great these lenses are.
Hope coming situations won't turn it back again 
Hope my perfect plans for tonight SUCCEED!


10.31pm:
Plan Failed cos i fell Asleep -.-
On the floor.
I like to study on the floor now
Not my bed not my huge study table (sty) 
Gobbling down my favorite fruit on my new favorite plate before I go sleep
(Give thanks)
 
At least math and chem are done.
(Thank God for that.)
Shall wake up earlier to do bio and my uncompleted plans.
(Pray for discipline.)
At least tmr in sch there'll be yj to help with passing down prep. Or laugh at me prepping.
(Thank God for this friend)
Today has been a "Adeline is super nice to bully" day. 
(Thank God Adeline had a day) 
Hoping tomorrow will be a nicer day. 
(Thank God there will be a tomorrow)
How about a "Adeline is super nice to hug" day 8-)
Think the day that happens will be the day piglet flies out of the plate and swallows the mango down. 
/

Hahahah.
You don't even need me
So many people around you that I am invisible
Yet here I am still trying to squeeze in 
I'm trying not to give up
And I need God to help me persevere
To care for a friend like you.



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
15/7
Monday, July 15, 2013 | 7/15/2013 08:41:00 AM | 0 comments
8.28am:
Horribly-masked morning 
And it's still the morning
Here we go againnnnnnn

8.41am:
Sudden sadness :-/
I hope you will be okay soon 

2.28pm:
Pccg today-


2.43pm:
Fine ignore me then
Be that way
Ughhhhhhhh 

6.37pm 
Productive afternoon yay
Disappointing ----s booo
I need to stay more focused on God than on this world or I'd die from sadness soon 
Actually it's not that bad luh
There are still people and things that warm the heart 
Just waiting for me to switch to 1 of 100+ sets of lenses I have so I can look at things from that pov
Hahahahahahaha

7.18pm:
Dear God,
Please remove all pain and discomfort
And grant the friend that I care for 
Peace, a good rest, health and strength
Because only you know how tough that journey is 
And how far those footsteps have wearily but steadily trodded on in strong faith
I pray that your love and blessings will shower abundantly upon my friend
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

9.04pm:
The b.f never fails to draw some rainbow over my bright or gloomy sky <-:
I like my current new lens 
Even had fun w math- you can see how great these lenses are.
Hope coming situations won't turn it back again 
Hope my perfect plans for tonight SUCCEED!


10.31pm:
Plan Failed cos i fell Asleep -.-
On the floor.
I like to study on the floor now
Not my bed not my huge study table (sty) 
Gobbling down my favorite fruit on my new favorite plate before I go sleep
(Give thanks)
 
At least math and chem are done.
(Thank God for that.)
Shall wake up earlier to do bio and my uncompleted plans.
(Pray for discipline.)
At least tmr in sch there'll be yj to help with passing down prep. Or laugh at me prepping.
(Thank God for this friend)
Today has been a "Adeline is super nice to bully" day. 
(Thank God Adeline had a day) 
Hoping tomorrow will be a nicer day. 
(Thank God there will be a tomorrow)
How about a "Adeline is super nice to hug" day 8-)
Think the day that happens will be the day piglet flies out of the plate and swallows the mango down. 
/

Hahahah.
You don't even need me
So many people around you that I am invisible
Yet here I am still trying to squeeze in 
I'm trying not to give up
And I need God to help me persevere
To care for a friend like you.



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket