14/7
Sunday, July 14, 2013 | 7/14/2013 09:11:00 PM | 0 comments
I was about to be angry
Especially after hearing what -- said
But then I saw what you said
And I'm back again.
I guess I'd never stop caring
At least not in the short term
I guess it's partly cos since this year, I've felt like God sent you near me so I could care for you as a friend.
Wellzz. Just.
I will rely more on Him to continue to care for and love the people around me
Even if sometimes their too-cold, too-hostile and too-obvious ignorance for my care makes me feel like they're taking things for granted.
But no really I believe they do appreciate things important enough to them its probably just me being a human and selfishly wanting to not be invisible
Going nowhere with this
Gets to see the bestie tmr B-)
Goodnight
处在冷漠角落里的动物
都知道如何关怀、爱护
在热带地区的社会里
为什么"高级动物"们
却那么冷漠残忍
杀人
抢劫
以不自觉的动作伤害亲人
我们,
是不是早已被世俗的无情物质迷惑
我们
是不是忘了关怀、爱护自己同类的
人。
看看那字,两撇划
那是一撇一捺互相靠着彼此形成的字
那字说明一个丿是无法自己生存的
我们都需要人靠着、亲近
因为我们是人
/










