11/7 最后一堂课
Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 7/11/2013 11:02:00 PM | 0 comments
It was with smiles that I left the room That room with 3 years worth of memories
I remember sitting at the corner under the whiteboard in sec1laughing so hard I couldn't speak
The Barber Song- first heard in sec1, last played in sec4.
"老师再见,谢谢老师"
Suddenly that line felt so hard to say
Suddenly the words got stuck in my suddenly dry throat
Suddenly I realised that that was the goodbye
The word I hate so much, the change I resist the hardest
It wasnt as bad as I'd imagined, prolly cos id alr got past the worst ytd night/whole of today
But
It was still swallowing tears inwards that lasted me through the rest of the day
老师,谢谢你一路来像父亲般的照顾,关怀与教导。你是我生命中最重要的一位老师和导师。
我会很想念,很想念您。
And though the night was horrible
Though to them I/we might just be normal friends/acquaintances/co-workers
They to me are a few of te closest friends I have, a few of the most valued ones, ones that I fight with and fight for
I smiled again tonight
Because of them.
Highly unmotivated to do anything
Or at least for tonight
Unmotivated to move physically;
To walk, climb, eat, look, laugh, talk, mask
Unmotivated to move emotionally-
To feel anything other than numbness
To care, be scared, worried, troubled, sad, happy,
Numbness
Dw to think of what will happen when the anesthesia wears off
I know what that is-
Laziness.
But I just don't want to move
Don't want to think
Don't want to feel
Idw to wonder how many masks there are
Why there are the masks and what I should do
I'm -----
I just want peace and serenity and
This sense of assurance/security that nothing will change even if I don't try, dont take any action, things can remain as clear and as real.
很需要能信任、不会在自己面前戴面具的人的陪伴






