this is me ♔
10/7 Strength.
Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 7/11/2013 12:37:00 AM | 0 comments
有些事我只想要对你说 
因你比任何人都爱我
痛苦从眼中流下 
我知道你为我擦
在早晨我也要来对你说 
主耶稣今天我为你活
所需要的力量你天天赐给我 
你恩典够我用

祷告-赞美之泉
/
Today was a great day and 
Tomorrow's gonna be a dreadful day
God,
I need strength to last through tmr
Please help me to face and accept it when the time comes, and take it in my stride
/
Running
Running for everything
Running from everything 
Running for time
From time
For everyone
From everyone
I'm completely in no position to say this at all, but
好像有点(   )了
(   )到自己根本不知道要做什么了
(   )了
/
He spoke to me again today-

I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
10/7 Strength.
Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 7/11/2013 12:37:00 AM | 0 comments
有些事我只想要对你说 
因你比任何人都爱我
痛苦从眼中流下 
我知道你为我擦
在早晨我也要来对你说 
主耶稣今天我为你活
所需要的力量你天天赐给我 
你恩典够我用

祷告-赞美之泉
/
Today was a great day and 
Tomorrow's gonna be a dreadful day
God,
I need strength to last through tmr
Please help me to face and accept it when the time comes, and take it in my stride
/
Running
Running for everything
Running from everything 
Running for time
From time
For everyone
From everyone
I'm completely in no position to say this at all, but
好像有点(   )了
(   )到自己根本不知道要做什么了
(   )了
/
He spoke to me again today-

I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket