this is me ♔
(Edited)
Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 6/27/2013 01:30:00 AM | 0 comments
I didn't know
I didn't know that I was wrong
So wrong
It's just been 2 days
I thought I was walking out of the wilderness
And suddenly I'm thrown back in there
I never knew that I'd always been like that
I never knew that everyone had just been tolerating me
I never knew that I had crossed so many boundaries without knowing it 
I never knew the world was really so cold
I always thought that people were just..shy
Or or not good with expression
But today my eyes got opened wider
And I'm not sure how to say sorry
At least not yet
There are so many people that I have to applogize to
And they all start with the closest ones.
But at the moment it's just disbelief.
(content deleted)
/
(Content deleted)
/
Idk how to apologize
But I do know I'm wrong
So I'm sorry
And I really mean it
From the deepest of my heart
That's all I can say for now.
/
(Content deleted)

For someone like me
I think I know myself that I can't tell myself it's okay although I'm desperately trying to
I think what I really want inside is for someone to tell me that it's okay, that everything's okay
But I know no one is
I really need a 
I need 
Need
So badly
I can't ask for it anymore
I need to change 
Yeah that's what I need
Change.
/
Give me some time
I can't promise that I'll stop all my overboardness or violation or..irdk how to explain for my past actions
But I'll try
I really will
So just 
just give me some time
Everything will be okay
/

Hx just said today,
Those who mind don't matter 
And those who don't mind matter 

Lwh, if even after knowing, you're still gonna mind
Mind that people are the way they are
Then you really don't matter
You won't matter at all to them
You've gotta change
Even if it hurts to the guts

CHANGE.
/
(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
(Edited)
Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 6/27/2013 01:30:00 AM | 0 comments
I didn't know
I didn't know that I was wrong
So wrong
It's just been 2 days
I thought I was walking out of the wilderness
And suddenly I'm thrown back in there
I never knew that I'd always been like that
I never knew that everyone had just been tolerating me
I never knew that I had crossed so many boundaries without knowing it 
I never knew the world was really so cold
I always thought that people were just..shy
Or or not good with expression
But today my eyes got opened wider
And I'm not sure how to say sorry
At least not yet
There are so many people that I have to applogize to
And they all start with the closest ones.
But at the moment it's just disbelief.
(content deleted)
/
(Content deleted)
/
Idk how to apologize
But I do know I'm wrong
So I'm sorry
And I really mean it
From the deepest of my heart
That's all I can say for now.
/
(Content deleted)

For someone like me
I think I know myself that I can't tell myself it's okay although I'm desperately trying to
I think what I really want inside is for someone to tell me that it's okay, that everything's okay
But I know no one is
I really need a 
I need 
Need
So badly
I can't ask for it anymore
I need to change 
Yeah that's what I need
Change.
/
Give me some time
I can't promise that I'll stop all my overboardness or violation or..irdk how to explain for my past actions
But I'll try
I really will
So just 
just give me some time
Everything will be okay
/

Hx just said today,
Those who mind don't matter 
And those who don't mind matter 

Lwh, if even after knowing, you're still gonna mind
Mind that people are the way they are
Then you really don't matter
You won't matter at all to them
You've gotta change
Even if it hurts to the guts

CHANGE.
/
(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket