this is me ♔
Day 2
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 6/08/2013 02:36:00 PM | 0 comments
我能感觉 你的身体 藏了一座雪山
你不允许 伤心融化了 难堪
请你伸手感觉 我的心里 留了一片海岸
拥抱你的眼泪 释放内心的不安

心若澎湃 就让他感情泛滥
我就在这让你依赖 好过一个人承担

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 学会哭才真的勇敢

我们生来 负着期盼 一声哭了才算
怎么到了现在 一切变得不自然

你的悲伤 不愿意被谁看穿
觉得这样就是失败 宁愿一个人心酸

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 这一切其实没有那么难

人类独有的天赋
这样的礼物证明了我们有情感
听来不算太坏~

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 释放压抑的情感

我陪你走过难关 接受偶尔很悲观
我们的生命必须有一些遗憾 雨后天不一定蓝
正因为人生苦短 累就停下喘一喘
跟我大喊 哭出来才是真的勇敢

-何韵诗/The Science of Crying(眼泪教我的事)


Technically it's day 3 cos it's 7.06am alr and I'm blogging bout ytd cos I can't sleep teehee
Ytd turned out to be a wonderful wonderful day and I enjoyed it so much :D
We had a scrumptious bf at the place where we had dinner the night before and I felt that e bf was much better than the dinner (:
Afterwards we kinda quickly packed food from this nearby stall and went out for experiential learning
First we went to the Beatrix Potter gallery 
Initially when we asked this random dude he said its closed on Fridays and we were like OHMANNNN cos the coach jammed for like an hr to drop our group there
But we decided to just go confirm that it's closed
Turns out it was OPENED! Just for Once hahaha cos of the new exhibition and  idk hahaha anw it was open (:
And the day before we checked out e prices and our tix were supposed to be like £5+ but the guy counted us all as £3.50 (child payer) and Mr Tan went in FOC cool or cool!
My small regret was that I didn't buy anyth from there but well I decided even if I bought one of the small, nicely printed books with Beatrix's beautiful paintings, id have no use for it and a Peter Rabbit soft toy would get me killed by my parents cos my room is alr a Farm (I insist that it's not a sty)
After that we went to check out the school William Wordworth attended (not in plan but we had extra time) but it was kinda closed so we went to the church above and it was a cemetery also hahaha and yepp had fun(: hid roo's camera w coco HAHAHAHA that was quite funny and then yep we thought we missed our bus (public)
So we ran down and it alr left anw so we had no choice but to Wait and so we ate the lunch we packed and it was whoopwhoop fab though it was alr cold (: and I played/touched/sat beside 2 HUGEEEEE friendly cuddly bear-looking dogs I don't have e pics but wow they were so Friendly and amazing 
Then the bus came and wenxi spotted it so we ran after it
And the annoying bus driver charged us £2.95 for the ride after we insisted that we're <15! And someone shouted "IM FOURTEEN" (haha but really we were a lil despo cos the orig price was like £3.90 and though its about a pound diff but its S$2 and S$6 for a 15min/3stops ride is alr haha not cheap)
Called mommy on the bus ride and yup talked a while!
Then we got off and couldn't find the place we wanted to go so we had to hike or sth though it wasn't in our plan
We ended up walking 1.5 hrs and reached our supposed destination but the coach wasn't there so we continued walking and ended up getting a "what the hell is Grizedale you guys are in the middle of the woods I can't reach you!" From our guide lee Anne and "good grief Grizedale??" From our hilarious bus driver who is always Booing is from behind and scaring us whom I think finally got scared once by us 
And lee Anne told us to walk back to coniston waters (where we came from- 1.5hrs away)
And we were prepared to walk that distance
But turns out they were actually at the original place we were supposed  to meet em at and so we walked back 15mins to meet them YYAYYYYYYYY
After we finally got on e coach mr tan said we had great team work and that he enjoyed himself though it was a really long walk
Well I really really did enjoy myself and everyone else seemed to too :D cos firstly though the weather was quite warm but it was cooling and we weren't sweating so it was nice just walking along nowhere hahaha and there were sheep everywhere on the grasslands and flowers etc teehee(: 
I didn't feel really tired at all cos it was enjoyable (: then when we entered the foresty area there was shade fr e trees so it was cooling and even nicer to walk in (:
And when we were at grizedale and lee Anne hung up after saying she'd call back, we went to the side of the lake and started throwing stones in though I failed to make ripples but it was fun(:
And talked to yj, made me feel quite much better cos..idk hehe(:
Anw after that we went to pick up kewe's group who had been waiting for...1hr+ heh.
Then we drove somewhere else and had to stop Half hr cos of e EU driving laws that our driver had to stop for a break after driving so many hrs.
And there was this movie-like choc/truffle shop at the corner of this street
W fabulous fabulous handmade choc
And I bought choc coated Kendel mint cake (it's a local delicacy that nearly everyone who goes there buys) and only 1 souvenir for someone special :p
By the time we picked ling's group/yang's group it'd been about 2hrs wait for em and yang was Fuming so when we had dinner she was like talking So loudly and blaming idk who but like ranting to mr tan and the guides and everything bout how upset she was and it was really unpleasant cos I was nearer e outside and could hear every word she said behind this partition place while e rest were safely hidden behind the partition.
Anw shan't elaborate on e unpleasantries that nearly made me start boiling- dinner was fish & chips!! Super regret not bringing my cam/phone along cos yj was like "take pics of fish and chips!! I keep thinking of that when I think of you now" sorryyyy><
Oh they had mashed peas and yea I tried 3 mouths and the "nice" taste lasted 3mouths ahaha
We had sundaes and cos our table had 5 ppl while others had 4, we got 3 instead of 2! Teehee it had brownies and was Really gooood so we shared
And we had profiteroles (dk if right spelling) 2 servings (others had 1) it was not bad but in e end both servings were more or less untouched cos we couldn't finish ><
On e journey to travelodge listened to music and slept and laughed like mad w everyone nearby and did all sorts of funny stuff cos rachsim was super on high anw we listened to songs and 眼泪教我的事 was one that we played a few times and I was sleepy but this song was nice haha(: (it was first introduced to me by the RS on e day when we stayed back till 6 for the parents' briefing for UK but only recently got in my playlist)
Reached travelodge at 10+-11 and called parents (7am sing)
Hope bro has a safe/fun BB camp at msia,
Sis and friend gets along in Thailand and resolves the shop-till-drop/shop-a-bit issue
Hope parents can stand the budget hotel they decided to stay at w the sis and friend and can have fun shopping

And so my family's gonna be split up for e next few days
And it's time to wake everyone up now HAHAHAHA that was e great day2
Hoping every day will be this memorable and fun :D

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Day 2
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 6/08/2013 02:36:00 PM | 0 comments
我能感觉 你的身体 藏了一座雪山
你不允许 伤心融化了 难堪
请你伸手感觉 我的心里 留了一片海岸
拥抱你的眼泪 释放内心的不安

心若澎湃 就让他感情泛滥
我就在这让你依赖 好过一个人承担

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 学会哭才真的勇敢

我们生来 负着期盼 一声哭了才算
怎么到了现在 一切变得不自然

你的悲伤 不愿意被谁看穿
觉得这样就是失败 宁愿一个人心酸

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 这一切其实没有那么难

人类独有的天赋
这样的礼物证明了我们有情感
听来不算太坏~

谁学会笑着感叹 谁学会假装乐观
谁让你认为一定要强悍 不能哭得像小孩
谁说过人生苦短 我们有泪不轻弹
我想大喊 释放压抑的情感

我陪你走过难关 接受偶尔很悲观
我们的生命必须有一些遗憾 雨后天不一定蓝
正因为人生苦短 累就停下喘一喘
跟我大喊 哭出来才是真的勇敢

-何韵诗/The Science of Crying(眼泪教我的事)


Technically it's day 3 cos it's 7.06am alr and I'm blogging bout ytd cos I can't sleep teehee
Ytd turned out to be a wonderful wonderful day and I enjoyed it so much :D
We had a scrumptious bf at the place where we had dinner the night before and I felt that e bf was much better than the dinner (:
Afterwards we kinda quickly packed food from this nearby stall and went out for experiential learning
First we went to the Beatrix Potter gallery 
Initially when we asked this random dude he said its closed on Fridays and we were like OHMANNNN cos the coach jammed for like an hr to drop our group there
But we decided to just go confirm that it's closed
Turns out it was OPENED! Just for Once hahaha cos of the new exhibition and  idk hahaha anw it was open (:
And the day before we checked out e prices and our tix were supposed to be like £5+ but the guy counted us all as £3.50 (child payer) and Mr Tan went in FOC cool or cool!
My small regret was that I didn't buy anyth from there but well I decided even if I bought one of the small, nicely printed books with Beatrix's beautiful paintings, id have no use for it and a Peter Rabbit soft toy would get me killed by my parents cos my room is alr a Farm (I insist that it's not a sty)
After that we went to check out the school William Wordworth attended (not in plan but we had extra time) but it was kinda closed so we went to the church above and it was a cemetery also hahaha and yepp had fun(: hid roo's camera w coco HAHAHAHA that was quite funny and then yep we thought we missed our bus (public)
So we ran down and it alr left anw so we had no choice but to Wait and so we ate the lunch we packed and it was whoopwhoop fab though it was alr cold (: and I played/touched/sat beside 2 HUGEEEEE friendly cuddly bear-looking dogs I don't have e pics but wow they were so Friendly and amazing 
Then the bus came and wenxi spotted it so we ran after it
And the annoying bus driver charged us £2.95 for the ride after we insisted that we're <15! And someone shouted "IM FOURTEEN" (haha but really we were a lil despo cos the orig price was like £3.90 and though its about a pound diff but its S$2 and S$6 for a 15min/3stops ride is alr haha not cheap)
Called mommy on the bus ride and yup talked a while!
Then we got off and couldn't find the place we wanted to go so we had to hike or sth though it wasn't in our plan
We ended up walking 1.5 hrs and reached our supposed destination but the coach wasn't there so we continued walking and ended up getting a "what the hell is Grizedale you guys are in the middle of the woods I can't reach you!" From our guide lee Anne and "good grief Grizedale??" From our hilarious bus driver who is always Booing is from behind and scaring us whom I think finally got scared once by us 
And lee Anne told us to walk back to coniston waters (where we came from- 1.5hrs away)
And we were prepared to walk that distance
But turns out they were actually at the original place we were supposed  to meet em at and so we walked back 15mins to meet them YYAYYYYYYYY
After we finally got on e coach mr tan said we had great team work and that he enjoyed himself though it was a really long walk
Well I really really did enjoy myself and everyone else seemed to too :D cos firstly though the weather was quite warm but it was cooling and we weren't sweating so it was nice just walking along nowhere hahaha and there were sheep everywhere on the grasslands and flowers etc teehee(: 
I didn't feel really tired at all cos it was enjoyable (: then when we entered the foresty area there was shade fr e trees so it was cooling and even nicer to walk in (:
And when we were at grizedale and lee Anne hung up after saying she'd call back, we went to the side of the lake and started throwing stones in though I failed to make ripples but it was fun(:
And talked to yj, made me feel quite much better cos..idk hehe(:
Anw after that we went to pick up kewe's group who had been waiting for...1hr+ heh.
Then we drove somewhere else and had to stop Half hr cos of e EU driving laws that our driver had to stop for a break after driving so many hrs.
And there was this movie-like choc/truffle shop at the corner of this street
W fabulous fabulous handmade choc
And I bought choc coated Kendel mint cake (it's a local delicacy that nearly everyone who goes there buys) and only 1 souvenir for someone special :p
By the time we picked ling's group/yang's group it'd been about 2hrs wait for em and yang was Fuming so when we had dinner she was like talking So loudly and blaming idk who but like ranting to mr tan and the guides and everything bout how upset she was and it was really unpleasant cos I was nearer e outside and could hear every word she said behind this partition place while e rest were safely hidden behind the partition.
Anw shan't elaborate on e unpleasantries that nearly made me start boiling- dinner was fish & chips!! Super regret not bringing my cam/phone along cos yj was like "take pics of fish and chips!! I keep thinking of that when I think of you now" sorryyyy><
Oh they had mashed peas and yea I tried 3 mouths and the "nice" taste lasted 3mouths ahaha
We had sundaes and cos our table had 5 ppl while others had 4, we got 3 instead of 2! Teehee it had brownies and was Really gooood so we shared
And we had profiteroles (dk if right spelling) 2 servings (others had 1) it was not bad but in e end both servings were more or less untouched cos we couldn't finish ><
On e journey to travelodge listened to music and slept and laughed like mad w everyone nearby and did all sorts of funny stuff cos rachsim was super on high anw we listened to songs and 眼泪教我的事 was one that we played a few times and I was sleepy but this song was nice haha(: (it was first introduced to me by the RS on e day when we stayed back till 6 for the parents' briefing for UK but only recently got in my playlist)
Reached travelodge at 10+-11 and called parents (7am sing)
Hope bro has a safe/fun BB camp at msia,
Sis and friend gets along in Thailand and resolves the shop-till-drop/shop-a-bit issue
Hope parents can stand the budget hotel they decided to stay at w the sis and friend and can have fun shopping

And so my family's gonna be split up for e next few days
And it's time to wake everyone up now HAHAHAHA that was e great day2
Hoping every day will be this memorable and fun :D

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket