Day 1
Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 6/08/2013 02:05:00 PM | 0 comments
It's 1024pm now but the sky's still so bright. And the sun just set around 10 haha.Landed after 16hours and bought uk sim card
Some bad experiences there but yeah blame it on my luck sooo anw have a UK number now w data and all that-pretty good.
First person I called was yj hahaha cos was telling her bout what happened and we decided to make use of the 1500mins I have to spend so we talked for like quite long.
Then called mom cos realized that its not early in sgp anymore and if I called at 9pm here back to Singapore id be killed cos it'd be 4am hahaha.
Then the phone died
But in between talked to the mm
So far,
I love the sceneries of green patches of land/small hills and there are sheep and cows and horses just grazing everywhere so freely
And the weather's so cooling
The boat ride from ambleside to Windermere was super enjoyable too sat w cocolim and roo was 2 rows behind being Completely gay
Interaction w Bdfz people has been minimal but okay we had a lil discussion for experiential learning and I think the dude in our group now has the impression that we didnt bring any money except the £80 that the teachers gave us for this trip LOL cos we were abit scrimp and save mode when we said we only wanted to go 1 place that need to pay.
Hopefully experiential learning will be fun tmr!
Sharing a bed w rachsim and kewe tnite (if you can imagine- one of us was supposed to sleep on e couch lol but we're all sleeping horizontally and leaving our too-long feet to the couch haha ok nvm idrk how to explain)
I guess things have been okay.
Yepppp!
Gnite!
Miss them cos they know how bad/who you truly are
But tell you that they accept and they care
And yknow with them no more mask is required








