this is me ♔
9/6 (Edited 10/6)
Monday, June 10, 2013 | 6/10/2013 12:32:00 AM | 0 comments
(Content deleted)
Couldn't be bothered to start real convos w anyone else which is why I ended up walkin either alone or with ppl like Nicole and Wenxi who enjoy comfortable silences
And Lingyun during the Oxford tour where we joked around together and took some pics tgt and well at least I felt better/like I exist

Convenience store
Everyone walks in, patronizes and walks out
Some people want stuff, but they leave when they're done
Some people reply only when they want to
It's worse when you're out
And your supposed partner leaves you for others
I don't mean temporarily leave
Like leave you alone 24/7 for someone else
Then why are we even partners
Why do we even sit or room together
Just stay w that person cos idw to feel this way
I'm not a convenience store
I'm Not.
I rather be alone than be like that.

I don't need anyone
I will get by by myself.
Everyone can go away if they want to
Go.

Bought a book from a bookstore though its about the same price as one would cost in Sgp but I forgot to bring a book on this trip and I need somewhere to channel my emotions and energy to
Maybe an escape to another world
The Fault In Our Stars

(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
9/6 (Edited 10/6)
Monday, June 10, 2013 | 6/10/2013 12:32:00 AM | 0 comments
(Content deleted)
Couldn't be bothered to start real convos w anyone else which is why I ended up walkin either alone or with ppl like Nicole and Wenxi who enjoy comfortable silences
And Lingyun during the Oxford tour where we joked around together and took some pics tgt and well at least I felt better/like I exist

Convenience store
Everyone walks in, patronizes and walks out
Some people want stuff, but they leave when they're done
Some people reply only when they want to
It's worse when you're out
And your supposed partner leaves you for others
I don't mean temporarily leave
Like leave you alone 24/7 for someone else
Then why are we even partners
Why do we even sit or room together
Just stay w that person cos idw to feel this way
I'm not a convenience store
I'm Not.
I rather be alone than be like that.

I don't need anyone
I will get by by myself.
Everyone can go away if they want to
Go.

Bought a book from a bookstore though its about the same price as one would cost in Sgp but I forgot to bring a book on this trip and I need somewhere to channel my emotions and energy to
Maybe an escape to another world
The Fault In Our Stars

(Content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket