15/6
Sunday, June 16, 2013 | 6/16/2013 07:46:00 AM | 0 comments
Alr coughing before trip started
Now it's nearly over
Didnt lose voice, throat doesn't hurt like the rest
But feel phlegm in the lungs
Heaving after every coughing fit
Nausea for 3 days
Nobody knows, or needs to.
Just care about others who are really sick
Stay strong
It's just a few more days
/
I thought I knew what I'm doing
After thinking
I realize I don't
Idk anything
Just lost
In everything.
/
Dear God,
Please don't go
Or please don't let me go
Hold on to me
And let me feel your presence and peace and power deep in my heart again
And not just desperately yet blindly seek you still feeling so unpeaceful
Let me know you will be here
Even when no one is.
/
Happy Father's Day
To the greatest earthly dad
To the grandad back in heaven
To the one who controls the universe and gives me everything I need








