this is me ♔
29/6 numb
Sunday, June 30, 2013 | 6/30/2013 12:51:00 AM | 0 comments
The senses have been numb/rendered senseless.
Completely. 
Can't smell anything
Can't taste anything/much 
But guess there is still reason for me to give thanks- that my sight and hearing is not affected so I can still see my food arriving. 
Thought ytd that I was closer to recovery
Yet today it feels like I am omw to getting a stupid freaking chest xray

Wanted to stay awake and do one more task but parents insisted that if I don't sleep earlier I can dream on about recovering
Look at my hw list
All I can do is laugh
Numb

IH essay is a must-redo by now
And I feel horrible not because after reexamining my current essay I realized  only ~30-40% of the essay can be reused, but because I pulled another friend (not to mention b.f :/) into the same shit as me and this guilt is just unexplainable and 
Okay I should stop before I start freaking out

Left with 2 choices:
a) Rest enough tonight/tomorrow so I will be well enough to go to school on Monday but highly possibly not having completed most of the tasks and dying in school

b) Rush finish all work and be done and happy by tomorrow night but too dead and contagious to attend the first day of school

None seem like a good plan. Maybe tomorrow a miracle will occur.

I wanted to blog a mid-term summary/post tomorrow but it seems impossible now which is why I'm blogging today instead and the post will be up like hopefully by the end of this week.
Actually it's just an excuse to blog no one else is blogging cos everyone else is playing/being hardworking and here I am...Blogging.

Whatever blogging makes me feel better sleep better work better.




So is the heart.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
29/6 numb
Sunday, June 30, 2013 | 6/30/2013 12:51:00 AM | 0 comments
The senses have been numb/rendered senseless.
Completely. 
Can't smell anything
Can't taste anything/much 
But guess there is still reason for me to give thanks- that my sight and hearing is not affected so I can still see my food arriving. 
Thought ytd that I was closer to recovery
Yet today it feels like I am omw to getting a stupid freaking chest xray

Wanted to stay awake and do one more task but parents insisted that if I don't sleep earlier I can dream on about recovering
Look at my hw list
All I can do is laugh
Numb

IH essay is a must-redo by now
And I feel horrible not because after reexamining my current essay I realized  only ~30-40% of the essay can be reused, but because I pulled another friend (not to mention b.f :/) into the same shit as me and this guilt is just unexplainable and 
Okay I should stop before I start freaking out

Left with 2 choices:
a) Rest enough tonight/tomorrow so I will be well enough to go to school on Monday but highly possibly not having completed most of the tasks and dying in school

b) Rush finish all work and be done and happy by tomorrow night but too dead and contagious to attend the first day of school

None seem like a good plan. Maybe tomorrow a miracle will occur.

I wanted to blog a mid-term summary/post tomorrow but it seems impossible now which is why I'm blogging today instead and the post will be up like hopefully by the end of this week.
Actually it's just an excuse to blog no one else is blogging cos everyone else is playing/being hardworking and here I am...Blogging.

Whatever blogging makes me feel better sleep better work better.




So is the heart.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket