this is me ♔
19/6
Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 6/20/2013 03:25:00 AM | 0 comments
There've been many bad memories 
Caused by mainly
Wrong company 
I guess but
This place at the same time
Has kept many many beautiful memories too
It hurts to leave
/
每个人都有眼泪
一些勇敢的能够让眼泪流出心里
一些其他的却只让眼泪留在身体里
但每个人都有眼泪
/
I don't wanna go home
Because I love this place
Although we're so stereotyped against here
But it feels nice because many others are nice
I wanna go home
Because I wanna get back home
Because I know ultimately I don't belong here
Because I'm tired of trying to keep a facade in front of a sudden too-many-people whom I realize only a few are friends I really want to keep 
Then again
I know when I go home 
I will miss this place a lot
Lwha never really seemed to fit anywhere
Doesn't seem like she'd ever be able to
She doesn't.
/
我很讨厌看见一个人用餐
可能更讨厌一个人迅速的自己用餐
心里会涌出一个莫名奇妙的难过
的痛
虽然不认识那路过的陌生人们
但是还会痛
我不认为人们活在这世上是为了独自一个人
很讨厌看见那种情形
但或许
或许那只是自己心里的一面镜子
每次,在那一瞬间
同一个想法就会出现
"如果我认识他,就好了"
很想就这样坐在那人旁边
陪着那人用完一餐
/
It's time to go home
When I feel like I'm too exhausted and need a break 
It's time to start pushing myself
Like I never have before
I have to
I can't care whether I'd break
I can't care what's gonna happen
I just have to push 
I have to face everything undone
I have to face an impeding seminar with juniors I'm not sure i can really get along with
I have to face blocks, cruel results and yet again, the fact that hard work doesn't pay off- at least not for me.
I have to face a painful passing down
I have to prepare myself to face everything I don't want to.
I have to face reality.
/
天父,
求你保守我的心
胜过保守我的一切
洁净我的心
肯求生灵住在我里面
使我从新有正直的灵
求你赐我力量
让我如鹰展翅
不跌到
提醒我,
靠着你,凡事都能做。
/
To the dearest --,
I can't explain it
But thank you so much for being here
For believing in me
For caring
For making me laugh
Ily
Don't go


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
19/6
Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 6/20/2013 03:25:00 AM | 0 comments
There've been many bad memories 
Caused by mainly
Wrong company 
I guess but
This place at the same time
Has kept many many beautiful memories too
It hurts to leave
/
每个人都有眼泪
一些勇敢的能够让眼泪流出心里
一些其他的却只让眼泪留在身体里
但每个人都有眼泪
/
I don't wanna go home
Because I love this place
Although we're so stereotyped against here
But it feels nice because many others are nice
I wanna go home
Because I wanna get back home
Because I know ultimately I don't belong here
Because I'm tired of trying to keep a facade in front of a sudden too-many-people whom I realize only a few are friends I really want to keep 
Then again
I know when I go home 
I will miss this place a lot
Lwha never really seemed to fit anywhere
Doesn't seem like she'd ever be able to
She doesn't.
/
我很讨厌看见一个人用餐
可能更讨厌一个人迅速的自己用餐
心里会涌出一个莫名奇妙的难过
的痛
虽然不认识那路过的陌生人们
但是还会痛
我不认为人们活在这世上是为了独自一个人
很讨厌看见那种情形
但或许
或许那只是自己心里的一面镜子
每次,在那一瞬间
同一个想法就会出现
"如果我认识他,就好了"
很想就这样坐在那人旁边
陪着那人用完一餐
/
It's time to go home
When I feel like I'm too exhausted and need a break 
It's time to start pushing myself
Like I never have before
I have to
I can't care whether I'd break
I can't care what's gonna happen
I just have to push 
I have to face everything undone
I have to face an impeding seminar with juniors I'm not sure i can really get along with
I have to face blocks, cruel results and yet again, the fact that hard work doesn't pay off- at least not for me.
I have to face a painful passing down
I have to prepare myself to face everything I don't want to.
I have to face reality.
/
天父,
求你保守我的心
胜过保守我的一切
洁净我的心
肯求生灵住在我里面
使我从新有正直的灵
求你赐我力量
让我如鹰展翅
不跌到
提醒我,
靠着你,凡事都能做。
/
To the dearest --,
I can't explain it
But thank you so much for being here
For believing in me
For caring
For making me laugh
Ily
Don't go


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket