Hello world. (Drafted 3/5)
Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 5/16/2013 10:00:00 PM | 0 comments
I'm ready to face the world again
And stop running away from everyone;
Welcome to imperfection.
•I Got You- Leona Lewis
to the sailors on ships I treasure; to ships that are on the verge of sinking; to the sailors I love
A place to crash, I got you
No need to ask, I got you
Just get on the phone, I got you
Come and pick you up if I have to
What's weird about it is we're right at the end
I'm mad about it, just figured it out in my head
I'm proud to say I got you
Go ahead and say goodbye, I'll be alright
Go ahead and make me cry, I'll be alright
And when you need a place to run to
For better, for worse I got you, I got you
Ain't falling apart or bitter
Let's be bigger than that and remember
The cooling outdoor when you're all alone
Won't survive it, no drama, no need for a show
Just wanna say I got you
Go ahead and say goodbye, I'll be alright
Go ahead and make me cry, I'll be alright
And when you need a place to run to
For better, for worse, I got you
'Cause this is love and life
And nothing we can both control
And if it don't feel right
You're not losing me by letting me know
Go ahead and say goodbye, I'll be alright
Go ahead and make me cry, I'll be alright
And when you need a place to run to
For better, for worse I got you
•So Alive- Tiffany Alvord
I’m feelin’ alive, I’m feelin’ the rush
So energized, nothing’s standin’ in my way
I’m feelin’ the beat, the beat of my heart
I’m feelin’ the spark, I’m feelin’ the flame
Lights up the dark, now I’m shinin’ like the stars
It’s something that I crave
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a sugar high
You can’t stop me, even if you tried
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a rollercoaster ride
Got my hands up and I ain’t stopin’, tonight
Cause I, I, feel so alive
I’m feelin’ the clouds come down to earth
I’m floatin’ around, laughing so hard that it hurts
It’s just one of those perfect days
I’m takin’ it in, I forget to breathe
It’s burstin’ inside, so much I can’t even sleep
I get lost in my own world
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a sugar high
You can’t stop me, even if you tried
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a rollercoaster ride
Got my hands up and I ain’t stopin’, tonight
No one’s gonna stop me
No one’s gonna let you
Cause I, I, feel so alive
So-oh-oh-oh alive
Oh-oh-oh-oh sugar high
So-oh-oh-oh alive
Like I’m on a rollercoaster ride
So-oh-oh-oh alive
Oh-oh-oh-oh sugar high
So-oh-oh-oh alive
There’s no, no stoppin’ tonight, tonight
Cause I’m feelin’ so-oh-oh
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a sugar high
You can’t stop me, even if you tried
I’m feelin’ so alive, like I’m on a rollercoaster ride
Got my hands up and I ain’t stopin’, tonight
No one’s gonna stop me
No one's gonna let you
Cause I, I, feel so alive
•Waiting On the Lines- Greyson Chance
Waiting Outside the Lines is a song about getting over your troubles, fears, and anxieties. The main theme of the song is just to be confident and free! I remember when I first heard the song I instantly loved it. I really liked it ‘cause it was very universal and big....
Source:
http://www.greysonchanceweb.com/2011/08/greyson-chance-hold-on-til-the-night-song-meanings/
You never enjoy your life
Livin' inside the box
You're so afraid of taking chances
How are you going to reach the top?
Rules and regulations
Force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation
It's time for you to seize the day
Instead of just sitting around
And looking down on tomorrow
You gotta get your feet off the ground
The time is now
I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting
I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Try to have no regrets
Even if it's just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
If you keep living blind
Stuck in the same position
You deserve so much more
There's a whole world around us
Just waiting to be explored
Instead of just sitting around
And looking down on tomorrow
You gotta get your feet off the ground
The time is now, just let it go
•Summertrain- Greyson Chance
This has a very European feel so it stands out from the other songs on the album. This song has a very calm and peaceful feeling, and it is very relaxing. I love the lyrical message behind Summertrain. The song is all about not being afraid and just taking things easy and being relaxed about the punches that come with life. I sometimes get very stressed about work, home, and sometimes love. This song is very inspirational to me because it can always take me to a different world. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Source: http://www.greysonchanceweb.com/2011/08/greyson-chance-hold-on-til-the-night-song-meanings/
Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by
Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky
We've been awake all night, shattered dreams all around
Close your sad, sad eyes we will be safe and sound
Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by
Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky
Daydreaming lightly through the rain
All's forgiven on a summer train
And the windows are crying, but this train is flying us all through the rain, I fear
And the sky is getting brighter with every mile
And it all seems clear
Come away with me
•Hold On Till the Night- Greyson Chance
This song is very meaningful to me. When I went into the studio to write this record I was kinda sad. I was away from home, missed my friends, and I needed some courage. So I went into the studio and told myself that I was going to write a song that was about gaining confidence. And this was the result. I love the lyric, “Running to the light, get out of your own way, not afraid to fight, believing what you say.” I am telling my fans to not be afraid. Whenever I listen to this song I instantly feel happy and strong.
Source: http://www.greysonchanceweb.com/2011/08/greyson-chance-hold-on-til-the-night-song-meanings/
Watching the minute hand
Frozen solid not moving
Still we believe we can
But we're afraid of losing
Watching from over here
It's hardly worth competing
I'm almost out of here
While breaking a heart that's beating
Just as I start giving up
I'm not backing up
Run into the light
Get out of your own way
Not afraid to fight
Believe in what you say
I'll hold on till the night
Hanging by a thread
I'm not scared to let go
Thoughts inside your head
That creep up to get you
I believe this is right
So I'll hold on til the night
I climbed up on a tree
To get a new perspective
If love is worth the time
The price is being rejected
Just as I start falling down
I turned this around
Run into the light
Get out of your own way
Not afraid to fight
Believe in what you say
I'll hold on till the night
Hanging by a thread
I'm not scared to let go
Thoughts inside your head
That creep up to get you
I believe this is right
So I'll hold on til the night
Hold on til I'm with you
All I've got to give you
All my fears are slowly fading to never know
Yes I start running running running running!






