this is me ♔
Haha
Sunday, May 5, 2013 | 5/05/2013 11:17:00 PM | 0 comments
Like the past few days
Ve been unable to focus or concentrate on anyth much

Have you ever thought
If the lwha yknew was someone a tad brighter, a tad better at everything
Wow the world would be so much a better place
You would have a friend at least better than the one you have now
Why would anyone want to be my Friend HAHAHAHA sometimes I wonder
And I really can't find an answer
Isn't it disgraceful. Hahahahaha


Worlds apart
Feels like I'm worlds apart from every individual I know
Except for the rare one or two
Or maybe it's just me
Maybe it's just me alone on one planet and everyone else on another planet
I'm just that loser, that freak, that horrible one.
Is it possible
For aliens to make friends with humans
Is it possible
For them to ever stand on the same level?
Why is it that I keep trying and trying
To become a lil better, for friends, for family, for my own sake.
But I just can't get anywhere
Why is it that I'm just not good Enough
How many times will it take for me
To get Anything right??

Where is my cupboard
Let me enter Narnia
Or it would just be good enough
If I could be in anywhere but reality
Need a hug
Let me hug myself







Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Haha
Sunday, May 5, 2013 | 5/05/2013 11:17:00 PM | 0 comments
Like the past few days
Ve been unable to focus or concentrate on anyth much

Have you ever thought
If the lwha yknew was someone a tad brighter, a tad better at everything
Wow the world would be so much a better place
You would have a friend at least better than the one you have now
Why would anyone want to be my Friend HAHAHAHA sometimes I wonder
And I really can't find an answer
Isn't it disgraceful. Hahahahaha


Worlds apart
Feels like I'm worlds apart from every individual I know
Except for the rare one or two
Or maybe it's just me
Maybe it's just me alone on one planet and everyone else on another planet
I'm just that loser, that freak, that horrible one.
Is it possible
For aliens to make friends with humans
Is it possible
For them to ever stand on the same level?
Why is it that I keep trying and trying
To become a lil better, for friends, for family, for my own sake.
But I just can't get anywhere
Why is it that I'm just not good Enough
How many times will it take for me
To get Anything right??

Where is my cupboard
Let me enter Narnia
Or it would just be good enough
If I could be in anywhere but reality
Need a hug
Let me hug myself







Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket