6/5
Monday, May 6, 2013 | 5/06/2013 11:46:00 PM | 0 comments
Tired because I'm feeling angstyAngsty cos I'm feeling tired
Calm, now just calm.
Spent the past 3 hours mugging, and pushing.
I still dk how much went in, but I pray it helps me enough.
Wanted to throw my intestines up the whole day today
Think I deserve a pat on the back for being able to shut myself up and not having told/whined to anyone haha
Feel the insides collapsing
Mentally, physically
Pushing.
Just keep pushing
Cos either I'll make a breakthrough
Or I'll collapse completely and start all over.
I don't wanna be stuck in the middle like that.
Push, just keep pushing.
3am tomorrow
I will do this
Even if I can't.
To a special, cute, gay and extremely-strong sea turtle:
I just want you to know that you're not alone; I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Let's jiayou together okay? From now on, whenever you ask me if I'm okay, tell me if you are. I'll be here for you in any way I can, even if you cant and don't see me. /hi-5s your flipper/








