this is me ♔
19/5
Monday, May 20, 2013 | 5/20/2013 12:08:00 AM | 0 comments

Today turned out to be a great day
Because although I was panicking just now
Help soon came while I was sleeping
The decision's not been made
But at least I figured out what I want and the rest of it is left in the parents' hands
Yay
I need motivation to work hArder
I need to stop being affected by the weather 
Like although I really do give thanks that I'm alive enough to feel e heat and everything 
My body hasn't been doing so well
Kinda crashed after Friday..
Friday was great w yj
We went to j8 after csm which was the epitome of HOT
And it was really COOL in the mall
And we did ridiculously fun stuff HAHAHAHA (Besides talking a lot more)
So firstly we both couldn't decide where to eat so we settled for e food court
And this cleanin uncle was telling us how his granddaughter used to be from nanyang
And I really love hearing stories from these elders cos they're usually so inspiring and it's like... People who have walked this journey of Life giving you small tips and small instruction menus on how to get along this path of life.
Anw he was telling us bout how his granddaughters had bad relationships and he had to intervene and he told us not to get into relationships till we were uni or sth and after all his points yeah I do agree with him 
Cos the most fundamental and practical thing- if you start dating at jc, the guy has 2 years of army, 4 years of uni, 2 more years of working to get stabilized income, it'd be at least 8 years before a relationship can be considered to get on a new level of...marriage. Maybe. And within this long timespan he said that many things will change, with them feelings.
Anw yeah. So we had a really Apt and meaningful "lecture" from the uncle. And I'm thankful for that. 
We went to fairprice finest and bought macha jap ice cream plus this jap chocolate thing that outside is chocolate then when bite in all the vanilla liquid spills into your mouth like ooooh
Okay so we shared em in e cinemas (HEHE IMPLIED that we did not so legal stuff....)
And it was really Cold after awhile so both of us were like.... This is a lil embarrassing but we...tucked our arms inside the pe shirt so like we had no arms liddat xP
And the first part was a lil boring so we started to chat/ play/ dk what haha.
Then she forgot her house keys so we roamed around and bought like ... Hygiene products (Not the monthly thing) together HAHAHAHA and went to popular to find face paint and did stuff before deciding to go camp at food court again and we shared a cup of iced milk tea cos we were both...broke.
Then we started doing research on eureka 2013 which both of us crazily saw e email and spontaneously wanted to go for it and drag Kwan in thinking itd be like some duper fun amazing race around science centre BUDDEN after reading the past year experiences.......
We got scared....
Cos must know a lot about science...
And I'm the only one taking bio.
Heh.
But we decided we'll just mug hard tgt and hope not to disgrace e school LOL.
So much for Fun.
I should really start considering the consequences of doing things before just plunging into em liddat for the sake of...fun.
Or maybe I alr had considered.
Anw was sick on sat w migraine and body ache
And I slept from like 9 to 8 then I tried to do stuff but e weather was really hot but I managed to do some chem and math and history...after lunch I continued reading history notes and conveniently fell asleep for 3 hours.
Anw ytd I was really not quite feeling well, emotionally and physically. 
But today was better cos most of the people I love all appeared today and made my day(:
Mm who was here since morning who i told 1001 things to before I got out of bed and who made me start thinkin again and I actually liked that feeling of sharing my thoughts and yeah it felt not too serious but great still and I think some kind of understandings brought our ship to a new level (:

Lyn who shocked me at 10 with her sudden whatsapp message and I was like WHOAAA but WHOAAAA like WHOAAAAAAA and I was happy and yay! At first e convo was.. Awkward. And the tone was abit scary. So I brought up the topic of Emojis and guess which one emoji I got yayyyyy

And thennn there was berry friend who made me a really Awkward call to teach me chem but yeah I've got it!

And my mm who sent me notes too

And yij we were spazzing over stuff/talking/laughig over fri the whole night

Okay seems like I talked a lot today
But not really just morn and night
Afternoon was math and 2 hours of useless nap because I was having the runs idk why and after napping i woke up sweating badly and my stomach still hurts now I get that half wanna puke half wanna poop feeling.
OKAY TMI MOVING ON.
Forcing myself to wake early to do stuff cos i feel like I've slept too much this weekend this is so badddddd
And I can't find the motivation to work or push myself or anything
And I know I need to start prepping for all e seminars and events incl cca ie passing down and bt2 but I'm just a lazy piece of shit okay
And I just got the news that..I'll be going on e vacation. At first the plan was to sleepover and then go home on fri morn to fly off
But parents decided nt to take jetstar and managed to book sq which takes off at 7.
I'm actually not really happy but Im grateful for the chance to take a breather
Not that at this point id feel like I need one cos everyone I love is right here giving me this cosy cushion support
And more importantly I think I'd miss these people.....esp mm and yj and rs and maybeh lyn/:
But like they say absence makes the heart grow fonder right?
Right!
Okay!
So I guess I'm set!
I will be.


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
19/5
Monday, May 20, 2013 | 5/20/2013 12:08:00 AM | 0 comments

Today turned out to be a great day
Because although I was panicking just now
Help soon came while I was sleeping
The decision's not been made
But at least I figured out what I want and the rest of it is left in the parents' hands
Yay
I need motivation to work hArder
I need to stop being affected by the weather 
Like although I really do give thanks that I'm alive enough to feel e heat and everything 
My body hasn't been doing so well
Kinda crashed after Friday..
Friday was great w yj
We went to j8 after csm which was the epitome of HOT
And it was really COOL in the mall
And we did ridiculously fun stuff HAHAHAHA (Besides talking a lot more)
So firstly we both couldn't decide where to eat so we settled for e food court
And this cleanin uncle was telling us how his granddaughter used to be from nanyang
And I really love hearing stories from these elders cos they're usually so inspiring and it's like... People who have walked this journey of Life giving you small tips and small instruction menus on how to get along this path of life.
Anw he was telling us bout how his granddaughters had bad relationships and he had to intervene and he told us not to get into relationships till we were uni or sth and after all his points yeah I do agree with him 
Cos the most fundamental and practical thing- if you start dating at jc, the guy has 2 years of army, 4 years of uni, 2 more years of working to get stabilized income, it'd be at least 8 years before a relationship can be considered to get on a new level of...marriage. Maybe. And within this long timespan he said that many things will change, with them feelings.
Anw yeah. So we had a really Apt and meaningful "lecture" from the uncle. And I'm thankful for that. 
We went to fairprice finest and bought macha jap ice cream plus this jap chocolate thing that outside is chocolate then when bite in all the vanilla liquid spills into your mouth like ooooh
Okay so we shared em in e cinemas (HEHE IMPLIED that we did not so legal stuff....)
And it was really Cold after awhile so both of us were like.... This is a lil embarrassing but we...tucked our arms inside the pe shirt so like we had no arms liddat xP
And the first part was a lil boring so we started to chat/ play/ dk what haha.
Then she forgot her house keys so we roamed around and bought like ... Hygiene products (Not the monthly thing) together HAHAHAHA and went to popular to find face paint and did stuff before deciding to go camp at food court again and we shared a cup of iced milk tea cos we were both...broke.
Then we started doing research on eureka 2013 which both of us crazily saw e email and spontaneously wanted to go for it and drag Kwan in thinking itd be like some duper fun amazing race around science centre BUDDEN after reading the past year experiences.......
We got scared....
Cos must know a lot about science...
And I'm the only one taking bio.
Heh.
But we decided we'll just mug hard tgt and hope not to disgrace e school LOL.
So much for Fun.
I should really start considering the consequences of doing things before just plunging into em liddat for the sake of...fun.
Or maybe I alr had considered.
Anw was sick on sat w migraine and body ache
And I slept from like 9 to 8 then I tried to do stuff but e weather was really hot but I managed to do some chem and math and history...after lunch I continued reading history notes and conveniently fell asleep for 3 hours.
Anw ytd I was really not quite feeling well, emotionally and physically. 
But today was better cos most of the people I love all appeared today and made my day(:
Mm who was here since morning who i told 1001 things to before I got out of bed and who made me start thinkin again and I actually liked that feeling of sharing my thoughts and yeah it felt not too serious but great still and I think some kind of understandings brought our ship to a new level (:

Lyn who shocked me at 10 with her sudden whatsapp message and I was like WHOAAA but WHOAAAA like WHOAAAAAAA and I was happy and yay! At first e convo was.. Awkward. And the tone was abit scary. So I brought up the topic of Emojis and guess which one emoji I got yayyyyy

And thennn there was berry friend who made me a really Awkward call to teach me chem but yeah I've got it!

And my mm who sent me notes too

And yij we were spazzing over stuff/talking/laughig over fri the whole night

Okay seems like I talked a lot today
But not really just morn and night
Afternoon was math and 2 hours of useless nap because I was having the runs idk why and after napping i woke up sweating badly and my stomach still hurts now I get that half wanna puke half wanna poop feeling.
OKAY TMI MOVING ON.
Forcing myself to wake early to do stuff cos i feel like I've slept too much this weekend this is so badddddd
And I can't find the motivation to work or push myself or anything
And I know I need to start prepping for all e seminars and events incl cca ie passing down and bt2 but I'm just a lazy piece of shit okay
And I just got the news that..I'll be going on e vacation. At first the plan was to sleepover and then go home on fri morn to fly off
But parents decided nt to take jetstar and managed to book sq which takes off at 7.
I'm actually not really happy but Im grateful for the chance to take a breather
Not that at this point id feel like I need one cos everyone I love is right here giving me this cosy cushion support
And more importantly I think I'd miss these people.....esp mm and yj and rs and maybeh lyn/:
But like they say absence makes the heart grow fonder right?
Right!
Okay!
So I guess I'm set!
I will be.


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket