14/5
Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 5/14/2013 10:51:00 PM | 0 comments
Today started off pretty horriblyI was so so so grouchy
Cos I woke up at 1 to do shit that no one appreciated
And not being appreciated was fine but being blackfaced at/shown attitude to/deleted stuff/confused was Not
Then the whole bird shit thing made my mood a lil better cos it was hilarious
2 consecutive periods of soc sem wasn't exactly good. Not th people though. I was observing my tchr/her reactions/comments/judgements lol and feel like...I'm speechless.
To think she claims that she's a Christian when she acts like that but okay to think that I'm a Christian by the way i judge her oh damn.
But she's so.. Mean and Sinister and everything zzzzz
Bio prac sucked man like really I wasn't in the mood at all much less drawing I hate drawing at least I hate drawing plants or what shit
Thank God for a nice recess w yijie sherry qiu Chen and later on kwanyee
Assembly was abit..demoralizing LOL I cannot fathom how those questions are solvable much less within a minute dammit why am I such an idiot.
I think that was the expectations teachers had of me when I entered nanyang lol being the ge head's daughter
Surprise surprise! Got back im1 today and guess how shit I did.
Better than im2 but well.
I'm speechless at my own level of idiocy.
And when I said I did badly I actually Mean it oh wow fireworks how many people even mean what they say these days?
Sorry you can tell that I am grouchy and I mean it.
And I was actually tearing up
But not those kind of red red puffy eyes kind
Just tears that come out when you're tired kind
Yeah.
I'm tired.
Tired of doing so badly.
Tired of being the kind of person that care only to get cold shouldered.
Tired of putting in so much effort for things and people that don't matter
Tired of everything.
I was asking God while just stoning there between math/ih-
God why make me such a person, who loves to care for and run towards knives
That slash and cut whenever I go too near
I wanted to tell God that everything hurt
That I was so tired
That I didn't wanna sleep at 10 and wake at 3 anymore
Because that kinda lifestyle is sucking the life out of me
Thank God
He sent my angels to remind me
Thank you God for the berry friend
Who listened to my rant from morning and encouraged me and was there, and sent me that touching (but dam gay) text at night
Thank you God for the best friend
Who although was just kidding but made me feel so much better when she wanted to help me punch them up in e morn
Who makes me feel better once I see her
Who gives me some of the nicest hugs ever that make me feel like there is nothing wrong with this world
Thank you God for the loser lim
Who cares bout my feelings
Waited for me when I returned to class late after bio prac
Felt indignant for me
Knew I was grouchy
Made me laugh since the morning
Thank you God for the fantastic deskmate of 2 terms who im so so comfortable with who always makes things better for me because she doesn't whine about grades nor do anything and is patient with me + understanding, like knows how it feels to do badly
And makes me laugh by telling me how that whole big pool of bird shit that landed on her thigh made her feel like she got gold-good luck/at least her mood improved
Thank you God for the awesome 409 BSP scholars
Among which are some of my favorite people-l who make me feel good once I see them/hear their voices: coco, qianwei, roo esp
Thank you God for yepmam
Who I missed so much
And still miss now
For tolerating/accepting all my seriousness and crap
And playing along with me
Thank you God for my mom who offered to send me to school tmr after concluding that I look exhausted + I taught my bro today
Seeing these people alone nearly made me wanna cry cos I was so so so so grouchy the whole day I can't describe it
I'm thankful for these people
Someone who likes to comment on stuff once told me "you look like someone in need of love, not those kind of love love but just love in general."
True, I am not loved by many.
Sometimes people feel like they need to pity me?
But no I'm not in need of love
Because I have these few people in my life
Who I want to keep in my life forever
I pray they wont ever leave me ever
They're enough, they really are.
I was grouchy today;
I survived
The weather sucked crap today;
I survived
Blowhitting results today;
I survived
Slashed by knives today;
I survived.
Thank you guys
Thank you God
So much.
I wouldn't have been able to get past today without your love, your blessings, and these angels.
I'm tired
I'm taking a break tonight







