this is me ♔
17/4 (3)
Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 4/18/2013 12:51:00 AM | 0 comments
It's been a roller coaster afternoon
Mostly extreme happiness
I feel so happy now
I'm starting to get scared
Cos when things go up
It means they'll go back down
But regardless
Thank you rs for sending me that text, when I was gutless to send you one
And making me tear up cos Imissedy so badly
Thanks roo for being my listening ear when I got irritated over being controlled
And making me laugh so hard about other funny things/people
Thanks mm for being here to listen to all my dumb rubbish and honest thoughts that mightn't have be good
And letting me be me and believing in me
Thanks yj for being here the whole day
From school to the afternoon to evening
And although I was quite ); when you scolded me but I know it's really for my own good so I will Try to listen to you more
And thanks for telling me all that I needed to know, for being there for me to tell you most of the things that's happened recently, even things I couldn't tell others like ships-management.

Thank you to my 4, now 5 readers, for tolerating all my nonsense pms and bipolarity,
And sorry I can't reveal the identities teehee!
I feel so touched and loved today ahhh
That idw today to end hahaha
I'm scared tmr when I wake up, all these will disappear
I'm scared now's just an awfully sweet dream :|
I love all of youuuuuuuuuuu {heart}
Thanks so much for accepting me, although I'm such a ... Person.

Lastly,
Thank you Dear God! For blessing me with such amazing angels in my life! :D
Ahhhhhhh idw to go to beddddd :'D
Teehee gnite!
Maybe I don't love Everybody
But I love most of the people who love me
Yayyyyyyyy
And especially rs today for stretching out that friendly hand first, the rare few times where rare few people tell me they love me and I don't have to say it and get no reply, make me feel cared for :') Ilyyyyyy!!
Teehee!




Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
17/4 (3)
Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 4/18/2013 12:51:00 AM | 0 comments
It's been a roller coaster afternoon
Mostly extreme happiness
I feel so happy now
I'm starting to get scared
Cos when things go up
It means they'll go back down
But regardless
Thank you rs for sending me that text, when I was gutless to send you one
And making me tear up cos Imissedy so badly
Thanks roo for being my listening ear when I got irritated over being controlled
And making me laugh so hard about other funny things/people
Thanks mm for being here to listen to all my dumb rubbish and honest thoughts that mightn't have be good
And letting me be me and believing in me
Thanks yj for being here the whole day
From school to the afternoon to evening
And although I was quite ); when you scolded me but I know it's really for my own good so I will Try to listen to you more
And thanks for telling me all that I needed to know, for being there for me to tell you most of the things that's happened recently, even things I couldn't tell others like ships-management.

Thank you to my 4, now 5 readers, for tolerating all my nonsense pms and bipolarity,
And sorry I can't reveal the identities teehee!
I feel so touched and loved today ahhh
That idw today to end hahaha
I'm scared tmr when I wake up, all these will disappear
I'm scared now's just an awfully sweet dream :|
I love all of youuuuuuuuuuu {heart}
Thanks so much for accepting me, although I'm such a ... Person.

Lastly,
Thank you Dear God! For blessing me with such amazing angels in my life! :D
Ahhhhhhh idw to go to beddddd :'D
Teehee gnite!
Maybe I don't love Everybody
But I love most of the people who love me
Yayyyyyyyy
And especially rs today for stretching out that friendly hand first, the rare few times where rare few people tell me they love me and I don't have to say it and get no reply, make me feel cared for :') Ilyyyyyy!!
Teehee!




Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket