Graces/Armos
Friday, March 15, 2013 | 3/15/2013 06:56:00 PM | 0 comments
Camp is over!It's back to reality now,
4 days to bassoon exam/ SCH prac
24 days to SYF.
But let me take a walk down memory lane before this last LSC in my life ends.
Camp was more enjoyable than I thought, in many many ways.
The things im thankful for:
1. A great class
2. A gay yet bimbotic class monitor who put everything together
3. 30 great classmates (well a few Aren't so great but still)
4. Great non-classmates who brought me loads of fun and laughter and hugs (I guess esp 409 cos we were nearest to em)
5. (I-guess) great teachers who put together the whole program and all the planning
6. D'marquee for being a great event venue
7. Everyone who took pics w me!
The (little) things I got upset over:
1. Looyee didn't win ms heart and soul and I have No Idea What actually Defines her Not as a ms heart and soul but whatever she is still my top 3 heart and soul in my heart (stupid judging system.)
2. The great great mess during and after the dinner cus social events are alr awkward enough for me, then comes all the mess and WOOSH I nearly wanted to just strut back to my room in my not-so-pretty court heels
3. 413 not winning anyth from inter class games to the performances but WHATEVER we had so much fun and like looyee said in her text, we gained Intangible bonds instead of Tangible gifts.
413 bonded so much that I just laugh and smile when I recall all the silly things we did- flash mobbing during dry run for grand finale (401-407) ytd (like we all stood in a line and followed Bernice/huixin's random actions and danced at the back of d'marquee); dancing Right before our own performance, to 412's music (I bet everyone thought we were crazy); the one and only cool-style class parade (by 413 truly) when other classes were all walking in like ladies and we were Spies; inter-class games which were so tiring but our class was so united and Enthu; grand finale when we sang along and clapped to other classes' performances.
We didn't win the most Enthu class award nor the most united.
But then again, who are the judges to judge us?
I'm gonna miss our lunch pracs so much. I think it was a whole month of eating packed food outside class tgt in 15mins before we started our rehearsals.
Seeing looyee Run here run there tirelessly.
So some things I learnt in this camp:
1. Class monitors are Great noble awesome playmakers, in this case looyee I think half of this post is dedicated to her. Other class monitors are prolly great people too but to me, looyee is the best.
2. Heck judges and all the awards. The emcees said on stage "everyone is a winner" but they were contradicted by the fact that not everyone won stuff so I think that was pretty rubbish but whatever, 413 will always be a winner in my heart. If you go look around and try find another class to be in, sure we are underperforming in terms of results esp as a gifted class, but if I weren't from our class I'd be dying to be in 413 when I saw how we behaved on and offstage. Hehehehehehe okay that was rather emotional and everyone tells me I need to be less emotional but Guess What 413 Taught Me:
"We see your True Colours,
And That's Why we Love you
So Don't be Afraid
To let them show your
True Colours
True Colours
Are Beautiful like a rainbow"
(not that mine Are beautiful. But that i Will wait for people who can accept me for who I am, and I will be happy with them.)
To my dearest class monitor who is a one-in-a-lifetime person:
Thank you Looyee for everything (and everything's really an understatement)! you are (not really but still) cute and lovely and gay and bimbotic and awesome and I. (not really but still) L.Y.
We're 413
We're bright as the sun
We're all for one
Together we stand
United (stomp stomp)
As one! (salute)
P.S.: there will not be any/many pics of me on fb becauseeee hehehe I told people not to post em (: but I've compiled pictures of me w others and there's this one w many faces of myself that No I did Not take em but Lim Rubbish did it cus we were bored during Malay extrav. If I get shy in a few days time id remove them HAHAHAHAHA on!



















