Sunday, March 17, 2013 | 3/17/2013 01:36:00 PM | 0 comments
Eating while blogging and let me rant a whileeeeeeI feel so tiredddddddddddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I know everyone else is tired too and everyone else is fighting their own battle but I'm sorry for being such a loserly sucker unlike every other strong sane person I just wanna rant!!
Woke up early today to plan hw schedule and weekly/monthly planner and it made me wanna cry literally.
But church/cg made me feel better cos today we learnt about how God is sovereign and has the power to lead us through every trail in life.
So many things to dooooooooo and get throughhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyy boohoo /does the Chellie dramatic "no-ho-hoooo"/
But like someone once told me, it's okay to rant but after you rant you still must go get things done.
I've tried to plan as realistic a schedule as I possible can, factoring in hw and practices for bassoon and theory and my slacking/dragging time when i might fall asleep and stuff.
I keep telling myself these few days that when all these become the past I can look back and be in awe at how cool a superwoman I am.
But reality Check and I feel like dying alr I mean how do those leaders and extreme-busy people manage their time and everything while doing great things in lifeeeee cos I can't. Sigh.
And my mom has been chasing me by (the Hair even) at the back of my neck and although I DO need the chasing and I Know its for my good but sometimes I feel like I can't breathe at all and it's not like I don't already know I need to die studying preparing and what nots!!!!
These few days whenever I think of the upcoming events my heart starts to race and my stomach starts to make funny noises. Literally.
I miss graces suddenly cos it suddenly feels like some fantasy and away-from-reality thing.
X( not the dinners and all that la.
But generally all the fun and everything. Sigh.
From now on,
I really need a lot more patience from everyone.
Please with a cherry on top.
And smileeeeeeeees.
I need hugs too.
Maybe muacks.
And I think I should prescribe myself with a daily dose of chocolate or maybe ice cream so I can keep going.
And loads of Christian music.
And to people who are irritated with me or angry w me or just want to leave,
Either you leave me now when an exam 2 days away isn't Too Bad for me yet comparing to the rocky road ahead,
Or you wait until t2w6 to start to cut and leave me.
Or you just don't leave.
Cos in between would drive me crazy if you'd care to know/help.
I think my temper would be much shorter this period.
Not that it isn't alr short to start with.
I would get more whiney.
Although I personally do not believe in whining (surprise surprise!)
And Idew to think about my current state of health now HAHAHAHAA nvm let's not talk about that here I just pray I won't collapse.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Godddddd please guide me throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
(/o\)
Desert Song- Hillsong
This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is a God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flames
And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
And this is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3l1z7bXY9Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player


















