Happy new year
Monday, February 11, 2013 | 2/11/2013 04:23:00 PM | 0 comments
(content deleted)I think it's the first time I've felt so sad after walking out of a cinema.
I'm not exactly sad.. Just that "idw to get out of here nonono replay this 100more times let me stay here"
Sad, because ah boys to men part2 was soooo good.
One of the few times that my expectations aren't let down; I'm not disappointed.
People were telling me that part2 might not be as good as part1 cus like its a part2!
But anw I still hoped and I still expected sth good.
And I wasnt let down. It was so much better!
I love the feeling when I hope and my hopes aren't shot down like the thousands of birds shot down by too-free emperors and princes in ancient times.
Anw I wanted to say, I bet/think/know the actors would all surely be so sad to end cast/prodn after all the bonding they had through the movie and everything.
But not only them, even me this huge fan here feels so sad.
I love all of em so much I wish they could stay in their roles forever.
Im gonna miss sergeant Ong. And ken. And lobang. And ipman. Aloycious. Sergeant heng!
I still dk what I wanna be when I grow up.
But I think
Im def not cut out for those kind of jobs that always change and leave.
Which is why since sec1 or sth I decided I can never be a doctor.
I hate leave.
I hate changes to a certain extent.
I wonder why nothing can last forever.
But then I realise that if everything lasts forever, not only the good things but the bad will.
Oh goshhhh okai.
And at least God's love lasts forever.
AbsoandkadoandkwdoanaknspandkanssnakzsnGRRRRAWWWWWWRHHHHHHHH guess what I want.
P.S. my grammar seriously sucks on my blog and I think it's cus I hardly use my brain when I type it's always from my emotions. But whatever either bear with it or go.













