this is me ♔
Frosted glass
Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 2/21/2013 11:58:00 PM | 0 comments
1. "But shouldn't those who do wrong be punished?" -Emily, meeting during recess

2. "我们觉得Armstrong 勇于承认自己的错误,即使知道自己的奖杯全都会被拿走,但他还是决定面对自己的过错,我们认为这是很好的。但是,我们能够原谅他的人,却不能原谅这件事。"-CCE, Sun's group

3. "Nana, if last year I late for band, maybe even not many many times, only for one time, and this year I promise promise I never ever will late again. Can don't do punishments?" "Of course not!" -pre-meeting small talk

------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went shopping w monkey hehe! Bought a dress that idk if it's really nice or not butttttt shall trust that monkey. Was quite touched yay cus monkey really very 细心 help me find my dress and many times when I just made a sound or I didn't even make any sound, monkey thought I call monkey and push the curtain open. I think monkey saw my everything already HAHAHAHAHA okay upper body cus I wore shorts downstairs yay (Y). Dk why I feel so insecured but lollol nvm I don't need to look nice I think I never will but at least found a more suitable outfit instead of "hahahahha why all your dresses like go beach party kind". Anw I hope I never ruin the dress.

------------------------------------------------
New sec1s came in on Tuesday and for the first time in bassoon history I think (or at least the 2nd year this allocation-by-preference-instru system exist), 2 people put as 1st choice, 1 put 2nd choice, a few put 4th/5th choice. Idk if have more but yay I was quite happy on tues! I thought that only had 1 person put as first choice. Today I got shock because the one I wanted and thought would get in cus only she put first choice ended up in another woodwind section and I got another one who put 1st choice (the 2nd girl who put first choice) and yeah I was a bit disappointed but I'm really okay with anyone. Except the one here currently has embouchure problems and im not sure if i should let conductor know cus itd be so mean to do that to someone who put you as 1st choice.. And i honestly cant think of anyone else that could be suitable so sigh! Im just in consideration mode........not just about getting who as a junior and all that, generally dk why I just wasnt really in good mood cus I felt old and suddenly everything felt different, like we have 20+ more people to mentor and be responsible for suddenly. I didn't like knowing I'm sec4 and someone else's sec1 lol. But I know change is inevitable and things happen sigh!
Anywayyz.

------------------------------------------------
I decided to split the above point w this cus they're abit but not too related.
The passion for the cca is starting to get lost again at this super fast rate like everything's just whooooshing down and idk if I'm having some serious problem that I should ask someone for help about/talk to but no I won't. Anw I'm someone who really cannot stand over control I really hate it it just makes me so turned off and wishalznskaalwl so I don't think I'm fit to be a leader lol cus I'm not obedient and 顺服. Then I go to cca without practicing much eg thurs and today and like yeah it's abit xian I guess. Sudden lost-bondedness w yepmam too esp today. (or maybe I was e one who just was trying to be awkward and shun certain people) I mean not like we were ever so bonded or what but yeah today I was dreading comin cus of meetig and I wanted to leave but I didn't wanna get home and start quarrelling w every possible person so. And I get random urges to wanna urgh I can't quit cus I'm honestly quite sick of the teachers and politics and everything lol. I'm not suitable to be a leader-any kind, cus I'm too rebellious and suff.
Anyway SIGH passion must come back cus it lives on.

---------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wanna keep quiet and observe- and see who really notices/ cares. But actually I know I have a few friends who really do like monkey who just went shopping w me and many others who can see me at my worst and still love me.. I hope my friends won't leave cus I don't like people who I'm close to to be far away from me.

----------------------------------------------
(content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Frosted glass
Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 2/21/2013 11:58:00 PM | 0 comments
1. "But shouldn't those who do wrong be punished?" -Emily, meeting during recess

2. "我们觉得Armstrong 勇于承认自己的错误,即使知道自己的奖杯全都会被拿走,但他还是决定面对自己的过错,我们认为这是很好的。但是,我们能够原谅他的人,却不能原谅这件事。"-CCE, Sun's group

3. "Nana, if last year I late for band, maybe even not many many times, only for one time, and this year I promise promise I never ever will late again. Can don't do punishments?" "Of course not!" -pre-meeting small talk

------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went shopping w monkey hehe! Bought a dress that idk if it's really nice or not butttttt shall trust that monkey. Was quite touched yay cus monkey really very 细心 help me find my dress and many times when I just made a sound or I didn't even make any sound, monkey thought I call monkey and push the curtain open. I think monkey saw my everything already HAHAHAHAHA okay upper body cus I wore shorts downstairs yay (Y). Dk why I feel so insecured but lollol nvm I don't need to look nice I think I never will but at least found a more suitable outfit instead of "hahahahha why all your dresses like go beach party kind". Anw I hope I never ruin the dress.

------------------------------------------------
New sec1s came in on Tuesday and for the first time in bassoon history I think (or at least the 2nd year this allocation-by-preference-instru system exist), 2 people put as 1st choice, 1 put 2nd choice, a few put 4th/5th choice. Idk if have more but yay I was quite happy on tues! I thought that only had 1 person put as first choice. Today I got shock because the one I wanted and thought would get in cus only she put first choice ended up in another woodwind section and I got another one who put 1st choice (the 2nd girl who put first choice) and yeah I was a bit disappointed but I'm really okay with anyone. Except the one here currently has embouchure problems and im not sure if i should let conductor know cus itd be so mean to do that to someone who put you as 1st choice.. And i honestly cant think of anyone else that could be suitable so sigh! Im just in consideration mode........not just about getting who as a junior and all that, generally dk why I just wasnt really in good mood cus I felt old and suddenly everything felt different, like we have 20+ more people to mentor and be responsible for suddenly. I didn't like knowing I'm sec4 and someone else's sec1 lol. But I know change is inevitable and things happen sigh!
Anywayyz.

------------------------------------------------
I decided to split the above point w this cus they're abit but not too related.
The passion for the cca is starting to get lost again at this super fast rate like everything's just whooooshing down and idk if I'm having some serious problem that I should ask someone for help about/talk to but no I won't. Anw I'm someone who really cannot stand over control I really hate it it just makes me so turned off and wishalznskaalwl so I don't think I'm fit to be a leader lol cus I'm not obedient and 顺服. Then I go to cca without practicing much eg thurs and today and like yeah it's abit xian I guess. Sudden lost-bondedness w yepmam too esp today. (or maybe I was e one who just was trying to be awkward and shun certain people) I mean not like we were ever so bonded or what but yeah today I was dreading comin cus of meetig and I wanted to leave but I didn't wanna get home and start quarrelling w every possible person so. And I get random urges to wanna urgh I can't quit cus I'm honestly quite sick of the teachers and politics and everything lol. I'm not suitable to be a leader-any kind, cus I'm too rebellious and suff.
Anyway SIGH passion must come back cus it lives on.

---------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wanna keep quiet and observe- and see who really notices/ cares. But actually I know I have a few friends who really do like monkey who just went shopping w me and many others who can see me at my worst and still love me.. I hope my friends won't leave cus I don't like people who I'm close to to be far away from me.

----------------------------------------------
(content deleted)

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket