Week Two stands for Terrible.
Saturday, January 19, 2013 | 1/19/2013 12:36:00 AM | 0 comments
Made a wrong turn, once or twiceDug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss, no way it's all good, it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing
Underestimated, look, I'm still around
F--kin Perfect- Pink
Hello! shall attempt to finish typing this before I fall asleep and have to end up only posting this tomorrow morn.
Just sent a really long email to reply my ningbo buddy after she sent me 3 emails after my last reply to her um 1 month ago. I am a bad buddaye. Yes.
Monday was sucky cus of cramps and I felt really sick.
Tuesday was crampy too and it was for once quiet (as in no comm activities). Oh it was bad cus of assembly which totally ruined my mood.
And wednesday was okayy till at night when I got really.. Angry. Or annoyed. Over something and yeah I started ranting and becoming shitty.
Thursday was better because I had yepmam. Mainly yap and my elmo made me feel better hehe. Oh and the hilarious sec1s who came for auditions. There was one who I still remember her name- June. Super cute. Except she sang super out of pitch like I can play a C-E-G and she can sing A-D-F? Or idk don't even have proper notes that fit her pitch. Then first time me and yap tried to control laughter. Second time i Tak boleh tahan and laughed already and yap was still trying hard to control. Then the second melody/third time even before I played it on e keyboard 3 of us laughed together. But yeah she's funny la and not so hopeless ba! I prefer these to like those snotty ones x(
Friday which was today was a...fridayish morning (except there wasn't ny5 durin assembly) like we started off w la compre timed trial to end off the week Perrrrfectly and then there was dance oh I tell you we're going Bollywood style now and 402 wasn't around so we learnt on our own (like only 413) and I felt so AWKWARD even worse than retro like seriously oh goodness those hip shakes and butt jutting out and hand shapes and pompompompom rhythm. Oh and our "rabbit"-pony hops followed by exaggerated chicken wing walks. And cus 402 wasn't around we generally had more space and I had to stare at my fat self in the mirror and I felt horrible.
but dance still makes me feel better than nothing cus I loveeeeeee the gym mats I literally jump jump hop hop my way in and out of the bouncy gym.
Then things got bad Cus I found out I didn't have anymore novorapid and I tried to jab levemir but it being a basal insulin meant it wasnt gonna bring down whatever I ate fast so yeah I just tried not to eat as much. And then I got past humans and math till bio when I was luckily called by ms chee to go write my answer on the board. 1. I hate being picked on by teachers to answer questions cus I just hate it and ytd I already got called by mr Khoo to answer a qtn. 2. The question was. "how would the concentration of glucose in the urine of a patient suffering from diabetes mellitus differ from that of this normal person?"
Dammit.
But afterwards we had this mini qtn answer game and it was quite fun. Well for the last period of last day of the week.
Went for cca quite happily though abit worriedly cus the whole back portion of my head had been hurting since humans and I was getting sleepier and sleepier by the min.
And got chased home by...yap nana and ashley. Ashley was dam loud and I was just trying to act normal the whole time she chased me to go home but yeah she really cares luh. Waited for my elmo to come then went home feeling sad and sorry like I really wanted to be in main band sigh. Then reached home, jabbed immediately, threw up a few times, then slept till night and woke up hypo. See how screwed up my body system is (too high then too low).
Oh yeah during pccg today I did my goals setting!
Like actual actual ones. Cus last time in first few days of sch all we did was write out what we wanted to improve on for each sub (eg read more newspapers etc) and what we wanted our msgs to be from like last year Eoy to bt1 to bt2 to Eoy this year.
Today I did a breakdown of every sub like exactly what grade I wanna get and it's OMG CRAZY HARD but yeah 1.5 is not possible to get for MSG calculations so I had to choose either 1.4 or 1.6 and I was like 1.4!!! (after a long dilemma) and so my goals now are super super hard to reach but IT'S ONLY WEEK TWO of TERM ONE LET ME WORK HARD HARD HARD I CAN DO IT!
I'm already reading the papers everyday (did I mention that mommy immediately ordered STnewspaper delivery after my LA Eoy result last year) And like yeah I think the whole world's aiming fr 1 but 1.4 will be a miracle for me if I really reach that this year!!! Omg sudden excitement to work hard.
Then looking back at my work progress this week I'd feel like I'm crapping cus I haven't done much work like almost everyday I do nothing cus my body has been in bad state.
But next week I will work harder! And this weekend too......hopefully. But planning on going shoppig and everyth for next week.
And also i wanna adopt a kid! Like our class is adopting one together from world vision org and yeah it's $45/month so i only give $1+ and I really want to do more/adopt one on my own but I'm abit scared like on normal days I can afford but if it's a special month/I need more money I'm scared I won't be able to get enough money. (and im not one who would ask my parents for money just when i need it) So either I have to save up a certain amount first (eg 6months worth) or I need partners then we can do tgt! Anyone interested to join meeeee?(: I really think its for a good cause and we're helping a life! Imagine like $45 is just 1/5 of our pocket money/month? And you can help someone so much. So I really wanna do this soonsoon except I have to make sure I am Financially Stable first :D oh yeah! Every month we'll receive a letter/drawing from our kid :D and we can write back!(: how cool's that. $45 to provide a life with the basic-est necessities eg clean water.
(Okay what else I need to faster finish now cus I want someone to go and sleep alrrrrrr!)
These few days I thought of a lot of things! I thank people who show me they don't care, cus then they also show me that others care, and how much others do. I decided I should heck those people that just don't care already or just make me so disappointed alr or are just so cold. Last time I would feel bad if I turned cold to cold people. But now I think my ego's been hurt enough that I dw to continue being nice to cold people anymore. But I will still Try. And Ive always hated taking initiative since forever so if anyone cares I hope they don't wait for me to take action 5eva.
I will spend more attention and learn to be more brave in showing the people I care about that I care cus with someone like me (uncontrolled condition +carelessness and level of accident proneness), I really dk myself if tmr will be my last day So I must treasure time! And I thank people who take time to care, and I guess also realise I won't be around always either.
Anyway whoa that was random cus I thought of the "slap" i got this week again and I got angry again. But yeah. And I'm really really excited for next sat!! Thank you everyone who is willing to make time for me Im really very very grateful. Except irdk how to plan or do anyth so if you could help me suggest fun stuff todo as a big group or things/games you'd like to play then id be really grateful haha x)
And also if anyone is wondering if they should get anything... Idw anything. Or anything much. Actually just a sincere letter is good enough, because I think the time taken out would mean a lot more to me than gifts haha. And on a side note I was terribly disappointed to find out that ahboys to men sequel is only coming out on 1 feb cus I wanted it to be out in 30 jan or even before that so I could catch it (so rare that it's a Weds and I don't have to stay back eh) and laugh my day away but it's not! like urghhhhhhghh ))))))); perfect plans ruined but nvm I will catch it when it's out. kennnnnnn! 8)
Dk why I'm so high when I'm numb all over from lying in bed e wholeee afternoon-now and I'm not really that high but okayy may week 3 be better man PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE GOD!





