Thought of the day
Monday, January 21, 2013 | 1/21/2013 11:41:00 PM | 0 comments
Today was a nice sweet normal(or better than usual) monday except for 2hrs of La, La remedial (which I'm so getting myself out of ASAP), pccg in Audi about graces which I'm so so dreaddddddingggg I can't emphasise more (but I'm starting to get a teeny weeny bit excited thanks to peers influence), and the dam serious text I just received about us having to get more serious, and more on task and get more pushed for this last half of our term- more meetings/staying back. As much as the first thought that came into my mind was one that was blank and "huh why do we need to get pushed more", unprepared and a little worried, but for syf, and for ourselves, I'm in this. Yup, things aren't easy now for many of us. Ain't gonna get any easier. But we'll emerge stronger. 加油!!







