this is me ♔
Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 1/10/2013 07:23:00 PM | 0 comments
Fast ranty post!
This week has been filled w ups and downs let me just talk bout now and talk bout the week another time.
Feel really lousy after the talk...
Cus it's like i was trying to stand on our batch's side although I knew all the difficulties mrs koh was facing. and I felt horrid enough.
And at te end when nothing could be changed and after the talk when people tweeted/talked and everything I just felt even worse.
And I think my relationship w some friends have been really bad since like i stepped up sigh. Actually every single close"r" batchmate I had except Ashley have drifted apart from me.
Idek if they're true friends anymore.
But I'm thankful for yepmam.
Although at times I randomly get irritated w them although they never did anyth/much (I think I'm becoming more like Simxsuen), I still love them super much. I guess. And although I felt so lousy just now somehow they just made me feel better! With our first-dinner plans, with Emily and kanghui on the bus when they saved my ass and kanghui found me a seat, and with everything! I think I really do love yepmam although I seem so aloof and I'm really bossy and everything and I think I piss them off a lot too.

And through the whole week this has been running in my mind-
How do you tell someone you miss them, when you're just so...scared of them. When even when talking to the person in the past, things felt so surreal cus you're just always such an unsecured person and now it's even worse cus the person expected you to be a most understanding most secured and trusting person, and left.


What do you do when you're just you, When you feel like you just can't let others expect anything of you? I'm relying on God to do everything I need to do now, and i thank Him for being here. Cus I have a bio FA paper to finish tonight besides reading history notes and writing out e sch song for my junior, all by tomorrow. sometimes I just feel like. Wow, How am I ever gonna accomplish anything without God. I'm so.. Incapable. So undeserving. Of everything that I have. So imperfect.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 1/10/2013 07:23:00 PM | 0 comments
Fast ranty post!
This week has been filled w ups and downs let me just talk bout now and talk bout the week another time.
Feel really lousy after the talk...
Cus it's like i was trying to stand on our batch's side although I knew all the difficulties mrs koh was facing. and I felt horrid enough.
And at te end when nothing could be changed and after the talk when people tweeted/talked and everything I just felt even worse.
And I think my relationship w some friends have been really bad since like i stepped up sigh. Actually every single close"r" batchmate I had except Ashley have drifted apart from me.
Idek if they're true friends anymore.
But I'm thankful for yepmam.
Although at times I randomly get irritated w them although they never did anyth/much (I think I'm becoming more like Simxsuen), I still love them super much. I guess. And although I felt so lousy just now somehow they just made me feel better! With our first-dinner plans, with Emily and kanghui on the bus when they saved my ass and kanghui found me a seat, and with everything! I think I really do love yepmam although I seem so aloof and I'm really bossy and everything and I think I piss them off a lot too.

And through the whole week this has been running in my mind-
How do you tell someone you miss them, when you're just so...scared of them. When even when talking to the person in the past, things felt so surreal cus you're just always such an unsecured person and now it's even worse cus the person expected you to be a most understanding most secured and trusting person, and left.


What do you do when you're just you, When you feel like you just can't let others expect anything of you? I'm relying on God to do everything I need to do now, and i thank Him for being here. Cus I have a bio FA paper to finish tonight besides reading history notes and writing out e sch song for my junior, all by tomorrow. sometimes I just feel like. Wow, How am I ever gonna accomplish anything without God. I'm so.. Incapable. So undeserving. Of everything that I have. So imperfect.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket