this is me ♔
Sunday, October 28, 2012 | 10/28/2012 06:41:00 PM | 0 comments
Went to amusement park today! With Rachael and Hui Xin and their buddies and mine!
Had to pay on own and got abit xian cus the stuff there were abit the....fake. Like the cartoons and stuff.
But the rides were okay la (other than the over scary ones) I enjoyed the carousel the most!
And the roller coaster which turned 360d then 180d was quite thrilling and I held tightly to huixin's hand cus I was super scared!
And another one is the ride like viking ship except itd go up and leave you hanging at 360d upside down- I didn't take cus I was too scared. Rachael's bud also didnt cus she was also scared but e other 4 crazy ppl went. /gutless me/

After today I think my fear of heights is not just "a little".
Was dam tired and my big aunt decided to come now. I tell you, xian max. Felt like ... the moment i felt the cramps and felt even more ... ... When I found out I stained. Luckily jeans so....urgh.
I felt the ticket wasn't very worth it cus although it was < $30 sing only but I'd rather have gone somewhere to play/enjoy without having to pay for it. Besides I could get much better stuff from USS if I wanted to.......
But nvm la over alr. it was okay.

Eating maggie now for dinner cus 1. I'm too tired and blistered and cramping to go find dinner when the sky is alr dark at 5+. 2. I'm trying to save money (rofl my parents would kill me if they knew. But usually I don't have to scrimp on food cus if food isn't provided we get $50 yuan/meal regardless of what we eat! (and we keep whatever's left) Just that cus today we were supposed to be out w buddies so not counted as to-be-provided.)
It's okay anw, I miss eating noodles (mostly rice and dumplings here) and Magee is nice la.
And my big bowl isn't even S$1 hehe!

Shall sleep early cus I feel tired and sick w cramps hehz.

bye!


idk what happened to you but I'm still trying to believe you and waiting for time to prove what you said. I know you need your own time and stuff and I'm trying very hard to leave you alone also although I see you always online still and although you're the one that said we can talk. maybe i am just so lousy a friend, but the way you're treating me now is making me really scared, scared that you're sick of talking to/me already again, scared that...idk. And what I really wanted to tell you the past few days was that I miss lbb a lot but it just couldn't come out with the kind of responses I got. I feel that even if I told you you wouldnt have cared. I wish you would tell me what you want me to do now. I wish I didn't care too.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Sunday, October 28, 2012 | 10/28/2012 06:41:00 PM | 0 comments
Went to amusement park today! With Rachael and Hui Xin and their buddies and mine!
Had to pay on own and got abit xian cus the stuff there were abit the....fake. Like the cartoons and stuff.
But the rides were okay la (other than the over scary ones) I enjoyed the carousel the most!
And the roller coaster which turned 360d then 180d was quite thrilling and I held tightly to huixin's hand cus I was super scared!
And another one is the ride like viking ship except itd go up and leave you hanging at 360d upside down- I didn't take cus I was too scared. Rachael's bud also didnt cus she was also scared but e other 4 crazy ppl went. /gutless me/

After today I think my fear of heights is not just "a little".
Was dam tired and my big aunt decided to come now. I tell you, xian max. Felt like ... the moment i felt the cramps and felt even more ... ... When I found out I stained. Luckily jeans so....urgh.
I felt the ticket wasn't very worth it cus although it was < $30 sing only but I'd rather have gone somewhere to play/enjoy without having to pay for it. Besides I could get much better stuff from USS if I wanted to.......
But nvm la over alr. it was okay.

Eating maggie now for dinner cus 1. I'm too tired and blistered and cramping to go find dinner when the sky is alr dark at 5+. 2. I'm trying to save money (rofl my parents would kill me if they knew. But usually I don't have to scrimp on food cus if food isn't provided we get $50 yuan/meal regardless of what we eat! (and we keep whatever's left) Just that cus today we were supposed to be out w buddies so not counted as to-be-provided.)
It's okay anw, I miss eating noodles (mostly rice and dumplings here) and Magee is nice la.
And my big bowl isn't even S$1 hehe!

Shall sleep early cus I feel tired and sick w cramps hehz.

bye!


idk what happened to you but I'm still trying to believe you and waiting for time to prove what you said. I know you need your own time and stuff and I'm trying very hard to leave you alone also although I see you always online still and although you're the one that said we can talk. maybe i am just so lousy a friend, but the way you're treating me now is making me really scared, scared that you're sick of talking to/me already again, scared that...idk. And what I really wanted to tell you the past few days was that I miss lbb a lot but it just couldn't come out with the kind of responses I got. I feel that even if I told you you wouldnt have cared. I wish you would tell me what you want me to do now. I wish I didn't care too.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket