Friday, October 19, 2012 | 10/19/2012 01:38:00 PM | 0 comments
Just realised that I can blog/publish post via my app but I just can't view my blog!The first thing I wanted to post was my diary of 8 days but okay it's kinda quite more private abit cus I wrote my private own thoughts about stuff and some people.
Maybe I can post some of the not so private ones later.
Feeling so upset and angsty now over everything and I wanna go home so badly sigh.
So many things happened these few days.
The things that got to me the most were the stupid cca emails
And I'm ignored on whatsapp and I'm like fine whatever don't reply then dun la. not like I don't have ppl to talk to, was just trying to liven dead things up but it just will never work w some people I guess. Things between me and them can be said to be quite bad now cus I have many misunderstandings and everything but I dont wanna care now.
Can't stand people w superior complex.
Okay let's get serious.
I'm very worried about the uniform discussion next week while I'm away.
Veryyyyyyyyyy.
There won't be anyone to fight or do anything I guess.
Shit la.
I don't even know who to rant to or ask for help from.
Urghhhhhhhhhhh it's so horrible being overseas and so much shit is happening in sgp besides cca and I can't do a freaking thing or say anything.
I want to scream. Feel so locked up and caged.
But there's so much freedom here so quekwncjwomsqmenqosnqbisqlndqjxkenjaiakweboqken that's what I feel if you get it wizownzoalenqozaoqlqlakabkw.
Idk maybe I should just take pictures of my diary and upload so you guys see what I mean.
But for now im really sad although things here aren't bad. Mainly cus of e things happening back home.
I wish i had someone to talk to.
But oh anw ive been talking to someone i miss soooooo much and on some days it makes me just so happy and glee but some days like ytd I was just so worried and angsty and upset afterwards. things have been quite okay cus we're clearin up many misunderstandings and I'm finding out things I never knew although I'm still trying to really trust those words again. Just that after last night w my frankness and harshness i hope things will still be fine and my crazy friend won't ignore me too much (not that I'm not used to it alr..) okay nuff said!
Oh I went to 汇源fruit company/factory ytd. Guess who it reminded me of!!!!! And really i wasnt thinking of it i didnt even think of it till clarie added the soil in my head and nicole planted the seed hahahahha k I talked enough in my diary roflmao. Lecture now Bye.
Enjoy marking days guys!
I miss you soooooo much, so much I can't say.





