this is me ♔
Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 10/04/2012 05:58:00 PM | 0 comments
I feel baddddddddd cus I told my momma who's on leave again today that I'm taking a nap till 6 and told her to let me sleep x( it's all her fault cus she offed the tv and she accused me of watching rapunzel at 15 when I was watching Tarzan!!
I miss the Disney classics soooooomuchhhhhhh!
Anw today marks the near end of my eoys! Or the near end of studying for eoys. So glad I no need to take math and science while many would be anticipating the arrival of those Hahahahaha my worsts x((
IH today was quite urgh. But it's funny how all the speculations turned out to be rubbish. But cus in history we leant about enhanced reliability, I actually stupidly used it for usefulness and concluded that the source was useful when it was completely unreliable /dies/ but anw it's over so just KEEP CALM
AND MOVE ON.

Feel guilty for not looking through my compre notes now!! but I will tnite after I go
running if I can and practice piano!

Tmr when I come back I will pack and prac piano and when I'm tired I'll finish off mole concept and conclude my chem eoys revision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD
And do finish the math papers /grunts/
Feeeeeewing likka pweeeeeeeeg.
No just feel like being stupid and whining but it's ogayyyy. Why am I such a whineeeeeeeeeeeer x(
Sarnkyou nice fwens ytd who added my oil and gave me boosts and helped me survive when I ended up freaking out x(
(and for not having ignored me -.-)
I hate being ignored when I actually take the time to reply ppl cus its so annoying and i dont really reply every person and it makes me NEVAAAAAAAAA. WANNAAAAAA. TALKKKKKKK. TOOOOOO. YOU. AGAINNNNNNNN. So next time if you dont see my response/reply again DOHN WHANDOR WAIII Okay I've lost some marbles ):
Feeling weally happwee cus ym texted me just now ^^
Very long nver talk to her and we kinda aren't as close as before but I still love her a lot and I miss her a looooooot!
It's nice to catch up with your close close friends and also with people you miss a lot!
And tmr meeting le cute hh and cjj ^^ but feel bad cjj treat me again >< I rmb my promise in p5/p6 that I will use my first pay to buy her a meal! Won't forget (:
Can anybody believe that I havent opened my luggage? Or to say even remove it from the white big cloth case it came in x( I'm really dreading packing I really hate packing I don't wanna go anymoreeeeeeeeee thinking bout all e packing and prep it's only 6 days away ahhhhh so scary I wanna cryyyyyyy mommyyyyyyyyy T.T
But idk maybe I do wanna go after all. Motivation at minimum. Daddy was telling me how cheem and "enriching" the lectures were while looking at e itinerary and I was like "it's enriching for Your age xP"
And I realised cus of the shanghai seminar thing e 6 of us have to go whole week so we'll miss all the sightseeing in shanghai and I really wanna cry so badly thinking about it idw to be stuck in some lecture theatre for 6 days while everyone goes to play )))); not like we alr had much "play"/sightseeing time to begin with sigh.
I'm ranting like some bullet train with no idea what I'm saying maybe I should catch a nap for 20mins had mild fever ytd afternoon with bad headache but I persevered and lasted all the way till 1.45 good job! ^^ And woke up at 430 to study LA hehe so I'm a lillllllllllllllllll sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeyyyy raaaaiiiiiiiiinaaaaooooooooooo.

Feel so whineeeeey sigh okay I shall go sleep and become macho later after my run!!! You better run~ run~ run~ run~ run~! Run devil run run run devil run~ run devil run run run!

Buaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibuaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii see my handsome!

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 10/04/2012 05:58:00 PM | 0 comments
I feel baddddddddd cus I told my momma who's on leave again today that I'm taking a nap till 6 and told her to let me sleep x( it's all her fault cus she offed the tv and she accused me of watching rapunzel at 15 when I was watching Tarzan!!
I miss the Disney classics soooooomuchhhhhhh!
Anw today marks the near end of my eoys! Or the near end of studying for eoys. So glad I no need to take math and science while many would be anticipating the arrival of those Hahahahaha my worsts x((
IH today was quite urgh. But it's funny how all the speculations turned out to be rubbish. But cus in history we leant about enhanced reliability, I actually stupidly used it for usefulness and concluded that the source was useful when it was completely unreliable /dies/ but anw it's over so just KEEP CALM
AND MOVE ON.

Feel guilty for not looking through my compre notes now!! but I will tnite after I go
running if I can and practice piano!

Tmr when I come back I will pack and prac piano and when I'm tired I'll finish off mole concept and conclude my chem eoys revision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD
And do finish the math papers /grunts/
Feeeeeewing likka pweeeeeeeeg.
No just feel like being stupid and whining but it's ogayyyy. Why am I such a whineeeeeeeeeeeer x(
Sarnkyou nice fwens ytd who added my oil and gave me boosts and helped me survive when I ended up freaking out x(
(and for not having ignored me -.-)
I hate being ignored when I actually take the time to reply ppl cus its so annoying and i dont really reply every person and it makes me NEVAAAAAAAAA. WANNAAAAAA. TALKKKKKKK. TOOOOOO. YOU. AGAINNNNNNNN. So next time if you dont see my response/reply again DOHN WHANDOR WAIII Okay I've lost some marbles ):
Feeling weally happwee cus ym texted me just now ^^
Very long nver talk to her and we kinda aren't as close as before but I still love her a lot and I miss her a looooooot!
It's nice to catch up with your close close friends and also with people you miss a lot!
And tmr meeting le cute hh and cjj ^^ but feel bad cjj treat me again >< I rmb my promise in p5/p6 that I will use my first pay to buy her a meal! Won't forget (:
Can anybody believe that I havent opened my luggage? Or to say even remove it from the white big cloth case it came in x( I'm really dreading packing I really hate packing I don't wanna go anymoreeeeeeeeee thinking bout all e packing and prep it's only 6 days away ahhhhh so scary I wanna cryyyyyyy mommyyyyyyyyy T.T
But idk maybe I do wanna go after all. Motivation at minimum. Daddy was telling me how cheem and "enriching" the lectures were while looking at e itinerary and I was like "it's enriching for Your age xP"
And I realised cus of the shanghai seminar thing e 6 of us have to go whole week so we'll miss all the sightseeing in shanghai and I really wanna cry so badly thinking about it idw to be stuck in some lecture theatre for 6 days while everyone goes to play )))); not like we alr had much "play"/sightseeing time to begin with sigh.
I'm ranting like some bullet train with no idea what I'm saying maybe I should catch a nap for 20mins had mild fever ytd afternoon with bad headache but I persevered and lasted all the way till 1.45 good job! ^^ And woke up at 430 to study LA hehe so I'm a lillllllllllllllllll sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeyyyy raaaaiiiiiiiiinaaaaooooooooooo.

Feel so whineeeeey sigh okay I shall go sleep and become macho later after my run!!! You better run~ run~ run~ run~ run~! Run devil run run run devil run~ run devil run run run!

Buaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibuaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii see my handsome!

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket