Sunday, October 7, 2012 | 10/07/2012 03:50:00 PM | 0 comments
Hey I'm back after a day! Hahahaha sorry please bear with this naggy ranting pig here I'll be gone in 3 days.These few days (or maybe just ytd and today) have kinda been roller coaster rides. pre-flight blues? if such a blues existed. Or maybe not.
Ytd was fun shopping w mom. went to daiso and many other places then we were so silly hehehehe.
Had steamboat dinner and was very happy too hehe ahma stuffed a red packet to me before she left and I couldnt even say "ahma no need!!!" before they got out of the car. Feel so touched haha and also quite bad but dad said nvm cus old ppl's 心意.
But went home and yup idk.
I was also dam happy cus I finally asked hy if she liked cheese and she told me she actually liked a lot! Was so happy Hahahahaha I banged into the kitchen glass door while replying her x(
I love hy hehe as a senior! (:
You can say that ashley fang mianjun michelle yutzu are a miracle in my life, but after all they Have to accept me as their junior. But not hy.
Even though we don't talk all the time, everyday and everything, she really is so much nicer than people in my cca from other sections. And she's very sincere.
Ytd was one of the j1's senior's bday.
I don't actually admire her anymore. But last year I felt that she was a very cool person who is nice also.
Before I found out the total opposite.
But because she is someone I actually used to admire/respect a great deal, I wanted to wish her a 'happy birthday' sincerely.
Guess what. Hahahahaha. I guess to some people, you are just invisible air while they are kings and royalty who are way above you and can just ignore you and your existence.
Hy is not very pretty (although I think she's not very bad). She might not be very skilled also, like she didn't know much about how to hack the Internet system, but her inside is really really Good (sorry for my limited range of vocab). I guess those are also what make her able to become monitor. Her sincerity, acceptance to everyone, humility and real-ness.
That's what I respect the most about her. When she's angry she tells you she is. And she doesn't in front of you smile smile then behind your back talk bad things about you.
Not like in my ..., honestly, I have so many question marks towards some of them, be it older, younger or my age. That's what's so scary.
Anw.(sorry I ranted so long about hy hahaha)
Keep on getting angsty these few days for who-knows-what-reason. And idrk how to talk/share/respond to people close to me also, ended up not replying people until very late, or just changing a topic.
I know someone isn't very happy bout what's coming (besides my parents) but I can't really help it also..Just treasure e last few days ba.
I'm really quite scared also that many things will change after 2 months, but even if they do, they are beyond my control. So I'll just let go and let whatever that needs to happen happen I guess.
After so many things that happened as I grow up, I think I've become someone who's learnt to restrain my feelings more and keep them to myself cus I learnt that people might not care even if I shared, and idrk who I can trust. That sometimes make me appear emotionless to some people ba.
But that doesn't mean I don't have feelings anymore.
So yup.
Can't wait to make my cheesey stuff tonight hehe bye!





