Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | 10/24/2012 11:41:00 AM | 0 comments
Hello I'm back.Many things have happened these few days and really "tired" was such an understatement the past few days.
But today things got better.
Until I got back my results.
Always never had to be worried about LA and Chinese but this time things are different. Now I don't even have anymore supposed "strengths" lol.
And when i say that I screwed LA up, trust me cus I mean it and I really did.
If a worse than B isn't bad enough for you then yeah.
Chinese was A2. Thoroughly disappointed w compre and Ying yong wen esp compre cus ca2 gave me a high a1. But I'm proud of myself for getting a 56 for compo. (:
Although wenxi complained about getting super low and I bet at least 50 and when Clarie told yang about my marks yang gave me a "whatever-i-still-dont-beIieve-you-are-better-than-her" look but this bit of self-confidence I have in myself won't go away.
Although irdk how this happened, and I'm not trying to show off (this more like self-comfort ba ROFLMAO) but I really thank god for at least blessing me with one result.
------------------------------------
Typed that ytd but didn't post it.
Got back IH today.
My overall eoy MSG for e 3 subs is 3 if you guys wanna know how bad it is hahaha
So in front of me don't tell me that you did badly cus im sorry the only thing id think of is slapping you.
I don't even expect any comfort.
Just shut up and don't make things worse for me.
Irdk who cares.
Irdk.
But its okay.
It's so hard to believe anyone now.
So many unhappy things happened these few days,
Yet I never cried, I never told anyone anything.
If you knew me maybe just a year ago,
Things would have been diff; I'd be ranting my mouth off and crying my heart out.
At least I've grown up.
Irdk who cares. And I know it isn't good cus idw to grow up feeling that no one cares for my whole life it's abit sad.
But I really feel like this, idk why.
I really want someone to use their actions to prove it and not just talk.
I really want to trust that there are people who will mean what they say even if they're not God.
Talk has become a cheap thing to me.
Idw people to keep promising me stuff anymore.
Cus so many promises have been broken to me, you can promise me some crap out of your own will but my trust is minimal now.
My mood has been a roller coaster ride these few days, not only cus of the people, but also cus of everything that's happening.
I miss home; I miss my parents and my siblings. I miss eating carrot cake.
I keep anticipating and picturing 1st December- Saturday; after my parents pick me up, they will go to the market to buy stuff, then they can buy me my carrot cake while I rest at home and open my luggages to give my family the things I bought for them.
I can't wait.
irmysm





