Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 10/04/2012 09:38:00 PM | 0 comments
Feeling so angst and QHOANDLAKXLACLZIXLANZALWNIAOWNFSKZLFNLANZAHOALzbwonekwkzjoandlwxlebwllfwzipsebdlakxiewlskdenkzlsndnskelssnskasjnskasbejns!!!!!1801!;@/@,!-@;!1@.";82@./!@-;!3@.!1@:'jelaekxndlamsksndiwnzknswnkadbsksnsnsOkay that made me feel a lil better. Not really.
I attribute my extreme mood change to my lack of sleep.
Which is why I'm gonna sleep at 10.
Finished revising LA notes. Can't practice piano cus im not sure if it was after the papers or what but my entire right arm/forearm/hand cramped and my nerve and muscles got strained and now i gotta type w my left hand which partially explains my angstiness and frustration. Hope tmr the nerve strain will recover so can do last paper.
So many people and things are making me SO SO SO SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Ymz just told us this evening that we need have meeting tmr after paper, spoiling my plans and it's not just this time but every single time! I know she's very busy but it gets on my nerves so much. And everything else that I have been 忍ing 忍ing 忍ing yet everything just keeps piling up and up and up and I wonder oh WHEN ON EARTH WILL ALL THIS END!
Sigh.
Actually when I miss people and times, I miss the old them/times that didn't change yet. But times can never go back and I'm left alone reminiscing them haha, it's all I can do. reminisce. People who've changed can never go back to who they used to be; time can never reverse to the past.
At least I know and ve learnt that- things will and can never go back.
But when I move forward each time, I hope that I'll become a better, stronger person. So then the next time people look at me, they will realise that I have changed and grown, and that I've become even the tinniest bit different from the old me, that I'm improved and ve become a better person they never knew from long ago.
Qhziabskabdkalzmdlwlaondlamxakalnfanzlfbakzknsajkxfnabzjsoalcnjekzlsdjskxbskancdbskkebdkshclsbdiwlxbshaka
Really wish I had someone to talk to. sigh.





