this is me ♔
Monday, October 29, 2012 | 10/29/2012 10:23:00 PM | 0 comments
Feel like throwing up badly but trying to keep it in for now;

Butt is pissed cus le shanghai conf ppl crashed our room and stayed for 1hr but like whatever
And she's slamming her keyboard and everything now and I'm thinking "do I look like I could help it" but yeah whatever I really dont give a shit anymore.
Through this trip you really start to see people, and she called me low Eq when I kinda quarrelled w her a few days back cus my limit was hit, when she insisted how useless bio is in future in front of 2 other physics ppl and going about how to become a doctor you need physics and Chem only not bio at all (roflmao), I don't think she has high Eq herself (look at her now). And on that Eq matter one of my closer friends on this trip agreed with me too rofl ok let's not go into the unpleasant details. She's leaving in 2 days so I hope she enjoys her last 2 days here and yeah whatever just treat as got more fart lor.

The shanghai discussion thing was quite pointless and other than deciding to send an email to mike chang, they started to discuss farewell stuff which was Totally relevant to our meeting and I sat through it bearing with my nausea and butt's totally white face and like everything else including someone's "replies" for many days that was starting to get me upset then telling me that the person was busy w work and making me so damn guilty even when I was supposed to be upset and idk its like a rushing down roller coaster nvmmmmmmmmm.

Okay anyway I'm just feeling like... shit max.

My point to come here was to share music that I heard just now!
First is 下一个天亮 which i replayed like 8 times hahaha its such a nice song! I couldn't believe the lyrics meaning though when I searched it, cus its about 失恋ing but the lyrics sounded so beautiful and so did the entire song.

Then there's 一个像夏天一个像秋天 which is really really nice, a song that fanweiqi wrote for Xiao S cus they're best friends or sth! I wish I had someone who I could sing that song to too, a friend who's really that nice.

Okay then La La by The Cab has been playing and so has As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys, all very nice songs go and listen ba hahahahahahaha.

P.S. they don't have any hidden meanings behind so don't think so much yeah lol.
------------------------------------

Feel better after skyping mom! My mood has improved. Until butt is starting to whine to her mom now about stuff and how everything is 恶心 and how she's had enough here urgh even i dont tell that stuff to my mom can you believe it okay I shall ignore smellymelly farts URGH.

Really man I'm like enjoying and hating life here at the same time.
just that I never talk about the enjoy part only lol sorry I'm forever ranting here sigh.
Okay la bye.
Hope I don't throw up tonight.



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Monday, October 29, 2012 | 10/29/2012 10:23:00 PM | 0 comments
Feel like throwing up badly but trying to keep it in for now;

Butt is pissed cus le shanghai conf ppl crashed our room and stayed for 1hr but like whatever
And she's slamming her keyboard and everything now and I'm thinking "do I look like I could help it" but yeah whatever I really dont give a shit anymore.
Through this trip you really start to see people, and she called me low Eq when I kinda quarrelled w her a few days back cus my limit was hit, when she insisted how useless bio is in future in front of 2 other physics ppl and going about how to become a doctor you need physics and Chem only not bio at all (roflmao), I don't think she has high Eq herself (look at her now). And on that Eq matter one of my closer friends on this trip agreed with me too rofl ok let's not go into the unpleasant details. She's leaving in 2 days so I hope she enjoys her last 2 days here and yeah whatever just treat as got more fart lor.

The shanghai discussion thing was quite pointless and other than deciding to send an email to mike chang, they started to discuss farewell stuff which was Totally relevant to our meeting and I sat through it bearing with my nausea and butt's totally white face and like everything else including someone's "replies" for many days that was starting to get me upset then telling me that the person was busy w work and making me so damn guilty even when I was supposed to be upset and idk its like a rushing down roller coaster nvmmmmmmmmm.

Okay anyway I'm just feeling like... shit max.

My point to come here was to share music that I heard just now!
First is 下一个天亮 which i replayed like 8 times hahaha its such a nice song! I couldn't believe the lyrics meaning though when I searched it, cus its about 失恋ing but the lyrics sounded so beautiful and so did the entire song.

Then there's 一个像夏天一个像秋天 which is really really nice, a song that fanweiqi wrote for Xiao S cus they're best friends or sth! I wish I had someone who I could sing that song to too, a friend who's really that nice.

Okay then La La by The Cab has been playing and so has As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys, all very nice songs go and listen ba hahahahahahaha.

P.S. they don't have any hidden meanings behind so don't think so much yeah lol.
------------------------------------

Feel better after skyping mom! My mood has improved. Until butt is starting to whine to her mom now about stuff and how everything is 恶心 and how she's had enough here urgh even i dont tell that stuff to my mom can you believe it okay I shall ignore smellymelly farts URGH.

Really man I'm like enjoying and hating life here at the same time.
just that I never talk about the enjoy part only lol sorry I'm forever ranting here sigh.
Okay la bye.
Hope I don't throw up tonight.



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket