this is me ♔
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 9/26/2012 08:37:00 PM | 0 comments
Went running for an hour.
Was trying to race my mom so i kept running and I ran 4rounds more than her and ended up still same time as her.
My heart was pierced till I started seeing black spots and thought I was gonna drop dead but I didn't and I continued running and running and running and running. And I survived!
Although sitting down now while waiting for my lips colour to rerun before I can go shower, I'm kinda regretting a lil.
My heart's beating so hard and loudly at 1000km/hour /ouch/
But I'm fine!! /wavewave/

Today was miss-the-past day. I shuffled my 800+ songs instead of just my 2012 playlist (about 200)
So naturally a lot of old songs came out.
I miss my childhood days so much.
I miss Disney channel.
I miss TNS.
I miss my friends like yunman jingen natalie yixi genevieve erica dana rachelkhoo.
I miss going home after sch everyday and just plopping down on the couch eating lunch and watching tv. Handy manny, Dibbo the gift dragon, wizards of Waverley place, thats so raven, hannah montanna, suite life of zac and Cody, camp rock, Hsm. Ohhhh 少年特攻队 and 天才冲冲冲 too.
Anw.
Songs like......:
Moves like jagger
A night to remember-HSM
Gotta find you-CR OST/JJ
No other-SJ
Inseparable-Jonasbros
SOS-Jobros
Walking on Air-sec1 chinesedance warm up song
Ghost of you-Selena Gomez
Make A Wish- 仔仔
好久不见-5566
Fifteen- Taylor Swift (how ironic it is, when I heard it in 2008 as a p5/11yr
old and now again as an actual 15yr old)

Came up. Brought back so many memories as a young person. I feel so old..so so old. And I'm only 15.

Oh. Can you feel the love tonight too!
That was my fav Disney song besides a whole new world when I was young.
But aside from that, last year batch13 performed that for batch11farewell! Or a part of it.
And although in the end they changed most actions and I didn't learn cus I was in europe, but I was one of e few that started w e choreography for that song.
I rmb at "its enough, for the kings and vagabonds, to believe the very best"
There was this very nice curtsy and waltzy action.
Basically partners' linked hands raised to the top and vagabonds bow while king curtsy.
Rmb kanghui bijou and vanessa were in too (: but I can't rmb e rest ><
I miss even last year.
Last year we were sec2s preparing sth to send off the sec4s.
Now I'm alr the leading batch.
In a position I'm not sure whether I'm fit for. Sigh.
Why must we grow up? Why must we learn all the cruelties of life?
Why can't I just not know anything about life? Idw to grow up.

Is this very immature/bad of me? Cus i see people my age, knowing so much life knowledge, all the cruelties and yet still wanting more. I see people my age, 15, and wearing a ring on the fourth left finger, when even my 22yr old cousin who isnt yet engaged wears one on her right fourth, saying not till at least 3more years when their jobs are stable will she think bout this commitment. everyone seems to be trying so hard to grow up. Everyone except me.

Also. Idw to judge people and I'm trying so hard to change it but when I see people judging ppl I start judging these judges again. Why do we even judge people?
None of us are God.
Why must people judge people? Aren't we all imperfect?
I'm really learning to stop judging people whether you see it or not. I've removed all prejudices and thoughts towards all the people i dont actually know/like from my head.
And I really should get off.
Almost done w dinner..gonna do math and Chinese then sleep.
Left w jap identity and the damned healthcare for IH. Which I think I Should Be Able to finish in 6days....
As for the rest of the subjects, gg.com. Dw to even think bout em.
Why am I such a horrible mean bad failed asdfghjkl person?
I'm one of the worst people I know.
Sigh. Getting punished by my body for doing what I did just now. Hope the piercing spams go away soon and body don't feel so funny, dun even know why these few days suddenly liddat again. Okaii. Goodbye baby goodbye~!
T

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 | 9/26/2012 08:37:00 PM | 0 comments
Went running for an hour.
Was trying to race my mom so i kept running and I ran 4rounds more than her and ended up still same time as her.
My heart was pierced till I started seeing black spots and thought I was gonna drop dead but I didn't and I continued running and running and running and running. And I survived!
Although sitting down now while waiting for my lips colour to rerun before I can go shower, I'm kinda regretting a lil.
My heart's beating so hard and loudly at 1000km/hour /ouch/
But I'm fine!! /wavewave/

Today was miss-the-past day. I shuffled my 800+ songs instead of just my 2012 playlist (about 200)
So naturally a lot of old songs came out.
I miss my childhood days so much.
I miss Disney channel.
I miss TNS.
I miss my friends like yunman jingen natalie yixi genevieve erica dana rachelkhoo.
I miss going home after sch everyday and just plopping down on the couch eating lunch and watching tv. Handy manny, Dibbo the gift dragon, wizards of Waverley place, thats so raven, hannah montanna, suite life of zac and Cody, camp rock, Hsm. Ohhhh 少年特攻队 and 天才冲冲冲 too.
Anw.
Songs like......:
Moves like jagger
A night to remember-HSM
Gotta find you-CR OST/JJ
No other-SJ
Inseparable-Jonasbros
SOS-Jobros
Walking on Air-sec1 chinesedance warm up song
Ghost of you-Selena Gomez
Make A Wish- 仔仔
好久不见-5566
Fifteen- Taylor Swift (how ironic it is, when I heard it in 2008 as a p5/11yr
old and now again as an actual 15yr old)

Came up. Brought back so many memories as a young person. I feel so old..so so old. And I'm only 15.

Oh. Can you feel the love tonight too!
That was my fav Disney song besides a whole new world when I was young.
But aside from that, last year batch13 performed that for batch11farewell! Or a part of it.
And although in the end they changed most actions and I didn't learn cus I was in europe, but I was one of e few that started w e choreography for that song.
I rmb at "its enough, for the kings and vagabonds, to believe the very best"
There was this very nice curtsy and waltzy action.
Basically partners' linked hands raised to the top and vagabonds bow while king curtsy.
Rmb kanghui bijou and vanessa were in too (: but I can't rmb e rest ><
I miss even last year.
Last year we were sec2s preparing sth to send off the sec4s.
Now I'm alr the leading batch.
In a position I'm not sure whether I'm fit for. Sigh.
Why must we grow up? Why must we learn all the cruelties of life?
Why can't I just not know anything about life? Idw to grow up.

Is this very immature/bad of me? Cus i see people my age, knowing so much life knowledge, all the cruelties and yet still wanting more. I see people my age, 15, and wearing a ring on the fourth left finger, when even my 22yr old cousin who isnt yet engaged wears one on her right fourth, saying not till at least 3more years when their jobs are stable will she think bout this commitment. everyone seems to be trying so hard to grow up. Everyone except me.

Also. Idw to judge people and I'm trying so hard to change it but when I see people judging ppl I start judging these judges again. Why do we even judge people?
None of us are God.
Why must people judge people? Aren't we all imperfect?
I'm really learning to stop judging people whether you see it or not. I've removed all prejudices and thoughts towards all the people i dont actually know/like from my head.
And I really should get off.
Almost done w dinner..gonna do math and Chinese then sleep.
Left w jap identity and the damned healthcare for IH. Which I think I Should Be Able to finish in 6days....
As for the rest of the subjects, gg.com. Dw to even think bout em.
Why am I such a horrible mean bad failed asdfghjkl person?
I'm one of the worst people I know.
Sigh. Getting punished by my body for doing what I did just now. Hope the piercing spams go away soon and body don't feel so funny, dun even know why these few days suddenly liddat again. Okaii. Goodbye baby goodbye~!
T

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket